Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New DirectCam Broadcaster
Thanks for that information, I will try chrome, have always used Firefox. I did manage to have a conversation with someone in free on the new cam broadcaster last night, but then my sound got distorted, so went back to JCI. Today has been a nightmare as have had problems with both the new one and JCI, just hope it does get sorted, have earned virtually nothing in the last couple of days.
My profile: MatureSally38K
(26-11-2020, 22:45)maturesally38k Wrote: Thanks for that information,  I will try chrome, have always used Firefox.  I did manage to have a conversation with someone in free on the new cam broadcaster last night, but then my sound got distorted, so went back to JCI.  Today has been a nightmare as have had problems with both the new one and JCI,  just hope it does get sorted, have earned virtually nothing in the last couple of days.

It's not just you if that helps! I think I have had the worst few weeks in the entire 6 years I have been camming. This past few days have been terrible.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to hestiakane for this post:
  • maturesally38k
Right I set up Broadcaster in Chrome, someone sent me a message to say could not get in, tried several times. I went back to JCI messaged him, he got in first time. Told me all he got when I was in Broadcaster was a blank screen. Staying in JCI for remainder of today.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

I also tried using chrome last night, usually use firefox, but still not working, so back to JCI for me too.
My profile: MatureSally38K
What concerns me is that I joined a site this year and the system Adultwork are adopting appears very much like fantasy cams use. Anyhow it’s never worked for any of us who signed up. We were advised to try Google Chrome too which made no difference. The owner of the site kept referring back to the company who provided the service and nothing ever improved. We all stopped trying in the end and moved on x
I used it yesterday successfully for 2 hours, however no matter what size I had the chat font in, it overlapped so was quite hard to read. I have sent it to feedback and hope it gets sorted soon, I use a Mac so found it much easier.
Had a successful day using Broadcaster yesterday, there is still a lot of 1 second visitors, is this them, is it the software is it phone signal or wifi quality?

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

I used it today and even managed a c2c but I also had a lot trying to come in free but seemed to be unable to almost like they were kicked right out. Another bonus is that once you’ve finished group or private there is no wait of two minutes before you are back available. So pluses and minuses at the moment but lots to like xx
Well, I tried it again today. Tried it in Chrome - still doesn't recognise my cam. Tried it in firefox - just kept redirecting me to the log in page. And I'm not using it with Microsoft Edge because that takes up sooo much memory.

In short, it's crap. If they think this is gonna be ready for 30th, they have a heck of a lot of work to do.
(06-12-2020, 14:10)Miss Deviant Wrote: Well, I tried it again today. Tried it in Chrome - still doesn't recognise my cam. Tried it in firefox - just kept redirecting me to the log in page. And I'm not using it with Microsoft Edge because that takes up sooo much memory.

In short, it's crap. If they think this is gonna be ready for 30th, they have a heck of a lot of work to do.
Chrome allows me to allocated my cameras, Firefox always defaults to the inbuilt. 

I am going back to JCI for today.