Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Romana Ryder con artist scammer
Do not got anywhere here this woman, total scam artist, my husband and I tried to book her this weekend, demanded we paid a deposit and they ignore us and never showed up....doing a little research that we should have checked off before, she does this scam a lot with people.  Total nasty piece of work, drank a d drive and ran away and left her friend for dead in the key, real piece of work.  Avoid her by all costs. 
Hi, long history of this lady doing this to clients. Just shows the kind of person she really is to be honest.

Shes been banned from AW many many times now.

Sorry it happened to you, always exercise caution.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(17-11-2020, 17:05)admin Wrote: Hi, long history of this lady doing this to clients. Just shows the kind of person she really is to be honest.

Shes been banned from AW many many times now.

Sorry it happened to you, always exercise caution.

Bro, this lockdown has convinced me more than ever that AdultWork.com has some really shallow people using its services, who are best avoided at all costs.

When you send nice messages to people trying to get to know what a person's character is like before you decide to meet them, they literally ignore you or act like a cunt over the least little thing. It doesn't even have anything to do with social distancing, or whatever. They're always this way. 

And yeah. I'm sure lots of guys get scammed. Half of the private pictures and so forth, are generic wank fodder. If you're a lady who is gonna have people paying £7.99 for to view your private media, make it look decent at least.  Undecided