Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

A little bit of clarity for the new Adultwork VAT fee
Hi, before we pointed the wording out, groups like CDP had "VAT Free" in the group tags, which I believe is misleading especially in the days after it was introduced.

When the original post above was put up we listed the groups with the words "VAT Free" in the tags and also didnt explain it further, since then the ones listed except 1 have changed their wording to VAT registered. OTR continues to say vat free agency. Any listed with not so truthful wording have been deleted from the original post, so less of an issue now.

Vat registered I think is better, but I dont think any groups have it explained yet in their description exactly what it means.

On the forums we are on and in our communication boxes, email, twitter, whatsapp, phone lines etc there is still wide spread confusion on VAT. It will settle down though as new members joining wont even know AW without VAT and as more information is spread to existing members.

LS and LG have/had instagram promotional posts up saying they get rid of all VAT on everything. Also Adultwork Boudoir Webcammers sent out alot of emails to members claiming to be able to take off VAT on everything too, all this does is spread false information as it isnt true at all.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4

Messages In This Thread
RE: A little bit of clarity for the new Adultwork VAT fee - by admin - 06-11-2020, 11:25