Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Best groups?
Hi, I'm just wondering what the best and most trustworthy groups are on Adultwork these days. I already know about AdultworksFinest and have read the thread on the list of scam groups but i would like to know of other smaller ones who offer weekly or daily pay with no fees or at least minimal fees if such a group exists? Also who are they run by or where are they based? Its so unclear on the site as there seem to be afew daily pay groups. I noticed only some have made their fees clear on their profiles,is this a catch? I would be grateful for any reviews of you girls who are in groups please? Thank you in advance. xx 
Adultworks finest also known as the Dailypay service is very good and is run by genuine supportive people x I can highly recommend and have been with them nearly two years now. There are a lot of horror stories on various threads on here about girls who have been seriously ripped off and even had their profiles tampered with by dodgy groups. You are wise to research fully before you commit x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to BITCHDOM for this post:
  • KinkyKitten
(14-10-2020, 21:42)BITCHDOM Wrote: Adultworks finest also known as the Dailypay service is very good and is run by genuine supportive people x I can highly recommend and have been with them nearly two years now. There are a lot of horror stories on various threads on here about girls who have been seriously ripped off and even had their profiles tampered with by dodgy groups. You are wise to research fully before you commit x
Thank you for your reply. I have been trying to research afew of what seems to be the most popular as i don't want to end up getting ripped off. Its difficult to find out what the benefits are of each group and how much exactly they take off for the daily pay service. I assume none of them are free but i can't find anywhere on there of what the fee would be and if there are any other bonuses for joining.
Hi, the AW terms page only lets a group input 1%, most groups only have 1 set % so it works well. For Adultworks Finest there is different % based on different things, the rate never goes above 6%. You may find alot of dailypay groups have the fee of 6% and im guessing alot of people would never think about the common linkage for this number. As Adultworks Finest was the very first group to have dailypay (first in the industry as a whole also), they set the fee as 6% worked out as costs +20% profit, a standard business calculation. So costs of running the service was 5%, 20% of 5% = 1% so the total of 6% was born.

A few years back there was a surge in dailypay groups, they followed the already established number of 6% to be in competition with the original dailypay group and then all others at the time. Some got greedy and went for the big 50% charge (london saphhires / london gems / strictlymodels exclusive to name a few off the top of my head).

While london gems and london sapphires continue to grow Strictlys numbers have decreased, cant charge that kind of rate for too long before people start swaying away from you once they realise its a very high price to pay. London on the other hand recruit from outside the industry, mainly Instagram via influencers, thus getting alot of members with no knowledge of the industry and can easily be taken advantage of.

Nowadays most dailypay groups and groups in general are in decline, some continue to hold on for abit like clubdailypay.

A quick check at the figures shows Adultworks Finest with over 1200 AW members and 200,000 ratings on AW still dwarfs the competition:

SexyKittensUK - 104 members - 3766 ratings
UK'S FINEST -- DAILYPAY - 166 members - 5471
FIFTY SHADES OF PLAY - 43 members - 926 ratings
CLUB DAILY PAY - Daily Pay before 9 am - 311 members - 24536 ratings
OFF THE RECORD - 313 members - 14964 ratings
STRICTLYMODELS EXCLUSIVE - 419 members - 19054 ratings
AdultWork TOP SHELF Independents - 185 members - 28534 ratings

At best, Top Shelf has 14% of the ratings Adultworks Finest do. You'll find nearly all the top talent, long term members are apart of Adultworks Finest. Veterans of this industry dont easily trust their account and money with just any group, alot of groups are just run by someone from home (any one can setup a group within minutes), no GDPR knowledge, no ICO registration, no industry contacts, no reserve balances etc. During the PacNet incident, AW stopped paying out to all members, all groups stopped paying out, except one, Adultworks Finest, they continued to operate because this wasnt the first storm they have weathered, they had already prepared for events like this. AWF keeps 3mil in reserve for times like that. If AW stop paying your group you can bet your group wont be paying you, no backup, no insurance. AWF are also the highest rated and best studio/group on many other sites, onlyfans, i wantclips, streamate, skyprivate, imlive, livejasmin, myfreecams and many more. 99% of AW groups operate only on AW.

Back on point a little though. In the early days AWF only had auto dailypay at 6%, then Payout On Request and Weeklypay was introduced but these options for the members involved less work time for the AWF staff so AWF reduced the rates of both to reflect this, giving the rate of 3.5% for both. There is no cash/credit bonus for joining, you do get extra advertising, access to private area here, access to the whatsapp group, staff with 13 years running experience in the industry as a group/studio/service. Peace of mind knowing no matter what happens, you will be paid. AWF is totally accountable to AW, they say: we do. Your profile is yours, you will never be scammed/ripped off. Complete transparency.

Alot of dailypay groups also use the AWF system to operate their groups, eg they set the group up, add members and AWF actually handles all numbers, payments, earnings etc. So even if you pick another group that isnt AWF you may still be getting paid by them, your customer service will be handled by the group owners though.

If not wishing to join AWF I would recommend Clubdailypay as a safe option, in the time they have been operating they have been professional, on time and have acceptable fees.

I could probably write a book on this industry and dailypay but thats a thread for another time.

ps, all the members featured/advertised on these forums above and below are AWF members.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • KinkyKitten