Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camming Tax/Mortgage Help
Sad 
I'm new to camming and I was just wondering if any girls who have been through this situation could give me advice.

I really want to buy my first house in around 2 years, I have a full time job and really want to also register as self employed for camming to increase my income.

I was wondering if any of you had any problems getting a mortgage being self employed with camming.. did you get an accountant? Did lenders care i.e. did you say you were an entertainer/preformer etc? Have the deposits into your account from camming sites ever raised red flags with banks/lenders?

Another thing i'm a bit concerned about is using camming sites from the US/abroad. Has this ever been an issue with banks/mortgage lenders, as I know some are funny about foreign income? Is it best to stick to UK camming sites?

Any other tips or advice would be really appreciated  Heart
Hi, there shouldnt be any problems getting a mortgage no, if full time and self employed I would probably have an accountant to keep things in check. Aim for one around the £400 mark or less if possible, online accountants work just fine also.

Red flags can be raised by banks for any income yes, I would say quite rare though. Most performers dont give exact details about what they do online. I would be straight up with the accountant though, makes it much easier.

For foreign income, I dont think it will matter much, its just another online company paying you and they happen to be in the US for example.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(27-09-2020, 15:15)princesssuki3333 Wrote: I'm new to camming and I was just wondering if any girls who have been through this situation could give me advice.

I really want to buy my first house in around 2 years, I have a full time job and really want to also register as self employed for camming to increase my income.

I was wondering if any of you had any problems getting a mortgage being self employed with camming.. did you get an accountant? Did lenders care i.e. did you say you were an entertainer/preformer etc? Have the deposits into your account from camming sites ever raised red flags with banks/lenders?

Another thing i'm a bit concerned about is using camming sites from the US/abroad. Has this ever been an issue with banks/mortgage lenders, as I know some are funny about foreign income? Is it best to stick to UK camming sites?

Any other tips or advice would be really appreciated  Heart

As admin says, I'd just contact an accountant and be honest with them. Most accountants are pretty good at giving advice on what to say your job is - there is an accountant listed on aw too - they might be good for cammers? https://www.adultwork.com/2692349
There's one on this forum too - 3CA