Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Lockdown No Sex
I am male and I refrain myself from meeting anybody since the pandemic begun.

Not sure about women but it takes a lot for a man to stay disciplined of their bodily urges.

Anybody else feeling the same, and how are they coping? Ladies and gentlemen
The same here... totally abstained from it since the beginning of lockdown. Was punting once or twice a week before.

It took me a while but I tried out webcamming to try and help the urges, it's been very enjoyable actually! There's a lot of choice on aw too
(11-09-2020, 12:41)ToySoldier2321 Wrote: I am male and I refrain myself from meeting anybody since the pandemic begun.

Not sure about women but it takes a lot for a man to stay disciplined of their bodily urges.

Anybody else feeling the same, and how are they coping? Ladies and gentlemen

You are not alone suffering from this man we are also with you and suffering from the same situation..  Huh
Its not just you men who deal with these urges. On camera I really am getting my rocks off becuase I am so Horny due to lack of sex lol
We're pretty much all in the same leaky boat, LOL.

I went to a sauna in December. I assume they'll be closed until another review occurs. Either way, it's not particularly safe to go to these places unless you have a face covering.

Even then, I wouldn't advise it. When I went to the sauna on Blair Street, I had to pick a lady right away. I got a polite reminder that the lounge was closed. Smile

I very seldom see people from the Internet anymore.
Big Grin 
(01-11-2020, 15:28)Naughty_Nicola Wrote: Its not just you men who deal with these urges. On camera I really am getting my rocks off becuase I am so Horny due to lack of sex lol
We should be best friends then