Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Support for Greater Manchester based sex workers
Hello, this is Jazz from MASH, I am delivering a session from now until 12.30, if anybody would like any support with any issues mentioned in the original post then please do not hesitate to contact me. If you contact me outside these hours then somebody will respond on a later date.

Thankyou!

Stay safe, and take care!
Hello, this is Jazz from MASH, if anybody would like any support with anything mentioned in the original post then please contact us. I am delivering a netreach session today from now until 1am to attempt to reach out to anybody who is on here late at night.

I hope to hear from you shortly!

Take care!
Hello!

Yvette here from MASH I will be here online until 6 if anyone needs any support with anything mentioned in the early posts! Please don't hesitate to get in touch...

Take care!
Hello, this is Jazz from MASH, if anybody would like any support with any issues outlined in the original post then please contact me today from now until 2pm. If you message outside these hours then it will be picked up at a later date.

Thankyou, and stay safe!
Good morning this is Jazz from MASH, I will be delivering a netreach session today from now until 12 midday if anybody would like any support with any of the issues outlined in the original post by tayler.

I look forward to hearing from you!

If you message outside of these hours, it will be picked up and responded to on a later date.

Stay safe!
Hi, my name is Tayler from Manchester Action on Street Health (MASH). We are a charity based in the city centre offering sexual health testing and general advice & support. We are currently rolling out an online only program to support online sex workers such as yourself, which is sex worker-led. Please let me know if there’s anything you need help with; we can offer advice regarding a range of subjects, including money, education, employment, legal, mental health and sexual health. Depending on what issue you may need help with, we can refer you to sex worker friendly organisations that can assist you with your specific need. If you need any support, please send me a PM on here. We are non-judgemental and put your needs first. We will not try to get you to leave your line of work and will support you as best as we can.

I would also like to make you aware that we offer a sexual health clinic at the drop in centre at MASH, where you can access free sexual health testing (full screening) including postal kits and free condoms. If you would like to be referred in to this service, please reply to this message or send a PM through the website. You can do so anonymously; all we need are your initials and date of birth.
Take care,
Tayler @ Mash
Hello, this is Jazz from MASH, I am here tonight from now until 00.30 if anybody would like any support with any of the issues mentioned in the original post. If you contact us outside these hours, then it will be picked up on a later date.

Stay safe!
Hi!

Its Yvette here from MASH, here today until 1630 if you need any support with any of the issues mentioned in the orignal post.

Outside of these times please send a pm and it will be picked up at the next netreach which is tuesday.

Take care!
Modify Message
Hiya, this is Jazz from MASH, if anybody would like any support with any of the issues mentioned in the original post by Tayler, then I am here to help. I will be online until 10pm. I hope this helps.

I look forward to hearing from you all,

Stay safe!
Good morning this is Jazz from MASH, I am here until 11.45 if anybody would like any support with any of the issues outlined in the previous posts. If you contact outside these hours, your message will be picked up and responded to at a later date.

Stay safe! Smile