Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Support for Greater Manchester based sex workers
Good morning, this is Jazz from MASH. I will be online today until 10.30am if anybody would like any support with any issues mentioned in the original post (also posted just above). If you message outside these hours your message will be picked up at a later date.

Take care!!
Hello, this is Jazz from MASH, I will be online today until 1.30pm if anybody would like any support with any of the issues mentioned in the original post. This post is also reposted on the last page. If you message outside these hours it will be replied to at a later date.

Take care!
Good morning, this is Jazz from MASH. I will be here today until 11.30am if anybody would like any support with anything outlined in the original message. If you message us outside these times then your message will be replied to at a later date.

Thankyou and take care!
Morning, this is Jazz from MASH. I will be here online today until 12.45 this afternoon should anybody need any support with anything mentioned in the original post - please get in touch.

Stay safe! Smile