Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Threatened with legal action and a 5 year AW ban+pay 25% of my total gross earnings
Hi, really sorry for the delay, I dont believe this contract would be legal, its very over the top.

Key parts of it:

If you leave and rejoin AW you have to pay 25% of all your previous earnings to the old group manager.
You currently have to pay £10 per day to work on AW.
You currently pay a service charge also on top of that, 6%.
Model release isnt filled out at all, they have no rights to your images etc

The contract looks half filled out, bits missing and random sentences like "Time is of the essence". It looks like a downloaded contract and they have forgot to fill out bits that say "add such n such here".

I doubt the courts would enforce this and I would hope AW doesnt either. Personally I would close the account and re-join AW.

At least 9 out of 10 groups/studios are scams, only very few offer something tangible, be very careful when joining a group, read their terms and their group page and talk to camming friends about it or ask on forums, google etc.

If you decide to leave the group keep us posted and we'll see if we can help in any way. After over 13 years in this industry its still a wild west out there in terms of groups/studios, how they can sleep at night is beyond me, constantly ripping people off day in day out. It'll never end.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • ukmistress

Messages In This Thread
RE: Threatened with legal action and a 5 year AW ban+pay 25% of my total gross earnings - by admin - 20-03-2020, 13:06