Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

booking with a difference
(17-08-2011, 16:47)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(17-08-2011, 16:27)SassyAnn Wrote:
(17-08-2011, 01:17)bbw32 Wrote: Yep i did a booking like this its on the 'other' forum the Withnail report! It was great fun and he lost he spoke first lol H xx
Hello bb, I'm assuming you've done a welcome thread so I'll say hello there!. Excuse my ignoramusness, but what's the 'other' forum?
Oh Ann please try and keep up its not like you not to keep trackBig Grin

Its no good Emily, she is having far too much fun in the Emerald Isle!!
(17-08-2011, 17:05)monty69 Wrote:
(17-08-2011, 16:47)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(17-08-2011, 16:27)SassyAnn Wrote:
(17-08-2011, 01:17)bbw32 Wrote: Yep i did a booking like this its on the 'other' forum the Withnail report! It was great fun and he lost he spoke first lol H xx
Hello bb, I'm assuming you've done a welcome thread so I'll say hello there!. Excuse my ignoramusness, but what's the 'other' forum?
Oh Ann please try and keep up its not like you not to keep trackBig Grin

Its no good Emily, she is having far too much fun in the Emerald Isle!!

Typical Monty a small amount of water between us and her and she looses all sense of loyalty god those irish men must be good

Either that or the Guiness tastes better over there!!
Now you do have a point there
Could have more to do with the fact that my connection appears to disappear at night over here. I sit staring in despair at my screen - so it is difficult to keep up. Plus I am a bear with very little brain - but nice a cuddly!
(18-08-2011, 19:41)SassyAnn Wrote: Could have more to do with the fact that my connection appears to disappear at night over here. I sit staring in despair at my screen - so it is difficult to keep up. Plus I am a bear with very little brain - but nice a cuddly!

I would always love a cuddle with sexy Ann.
Do you have a fluffy bear suit
Its okay you don't need one as its just another layer that gets in the way
I think your IT brain is massive compared to mine

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Had a woman leave me a private message on my Facebook Page. The content of the message was "What". Well that took a lot of thought. I looked at her page, and she is in Nigeria. Being polite, I replied "Thank you for the 'What' ". She replied saying thanks and she was using a friends page as there was a problem with hers. Not that I wanted to know that. Then she tried phoning me at 1am Saturday morning. Of course I answered it (NOT). Not as though she wanted a booking. Africa is a bit far, just for a 30 minute booking LOL
I did a booking with one guy off my local forum who is the experience seeker type.
He wanted the no talking thing.
I lasted 20 minutes!

He did a review on a newish local lady who is also on the forum.
She comes over as lively and chatty and did the same type of format with her according to his review.
I do not know how long she lasted out for!

Part of the fun for me is kicking off anothers convo, so no more no talking meets for this lady!
Lucy Smile
My website Lucy7

Link to a recent Punternet review http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=105359