Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

AW's Dailypay - Admin
Hi Admin and other ladies/gents in the forum

I am gonna do more webcamming now the winter is coming and bad weather.   I am current on AWFPs but payment on request.  I would like to change to Daily Pay.  I have sent a message to Admin@DailyPayServices.com to change this but I haven't had a response.

Does anyone know if I have to fill out a form instead of emailing Admin?

I guess they are probably busy but if anyone contact point me in the right direction id be grateful.

Alana x
Wow Admin magic that was quick thank you so much.  A X
Hi, glad its sorted, for anyone else needing the link its here https://www.dailypayservice.com/main/ind...&ff_page=1

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hi Admin

Sorry to trouble you on her but I have sent 2 emails and no response as yet.  I was hoping to get paid yesterday like I do usually but nothing was deposited in my account nor today which is a bit strange.  I guess you are really busy this time of year and if i have been overlooked its no biggy but if you could just let me know.

Thanks hun.

Ab x
Hi, I believe the switchover to auto dp was still in progress sorry about that. I have sent first pay now.

Thanks for letting me know.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • AlanaBliss

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Admin Urgent dailypay Mistress_Silk 1 4,441 15-11-2019, 18:21
Last Post: admin