Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

pick up trucks
Jeez Lolo, sounds like he had a lucky escape. What was the result of the investigation on the car? I take it the car was relatively new.
wow, sounds like he was luckily Lolo.
I had my skoda Octavia estate written off by a motorbike who hit me almost head on, with my mum and 3 month old son in the rear.
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
airbags didnt deploy if u had a seatbelt on, passengers seats only had one screw his car was 3yr old at the time, so every one that age got recalled
he has absolutely no fear of driving the police told me at the time he would kill himself before he was 21 thank god he got past that
Just shows that, whoever makes cars, they can make mistakes too. Fiat have a pretty good record as well.
FIAT- Fix It Again Tomorrow

The Disco's aren't as strong as the Landy's.... a mate was sitting in his Landy at the end of a motorway junction, when a Cavalier ran into the back of him at about 60. He was pushed onto the roundabout by the force, the cav crumpled, and when his landy was assessed for damage, all the insurance would pay out for was to get his back bumper repainted as that was the only damage

Doesnt surprise me Mr S - the Landrovers relied on the chassis for the strength 100% - The Discovery's strength is about 60% chassis and 40% body.
Your son was a very lucky man Lolo
you never know when something won't work until you need it and then it could be to late
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

yes he just doesnt realise how lucky
(16-08-2011, 19:07)MrSmith767 Wrote: ...
The Disco's aren't as strong as the Landy's.... a mate was sitting in his Landy at the end of a motorway junction, when a Cavalier ran into the back of him at about 60. He was pushed onto the roundabout by the force, the cav crumpled, and when his landy was assessed for damage, all the insurance would pay out for was to get his back bumper repainted as that was the only damage

I might have to eye one of those up! Do they sell them at the army surplus store?
(18-08-2011, 19:48)SassyAnn Wrote: I might have to eye one of those up! Do they sell them at the army surplus store?

If you are seriously considering buying one, make sure you take someone who REALLY knows Land-Rovers with you There are some real crap ones around - even WITH a full MOT!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who would you pick and why ajcole 7 9,781 05-06-2011, 21:57
Last Post: Hicky