Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

lipstick
girls do u like to wear it during bookings

guys do u like the lady to wear it
Unless I'm asked not to I usually wear red lipstick for the bedroom. Today I went out for lunch and I wore clear gloss, otherwise it can look rather messy after eating.

I have never had a client leave me with lipstick on his face, I have baby wet wipes and they remove it beautifully.
never wore lipstick, though cheeky bloody dentist last week says away & get yourself some lipstick now
I normally wear really subtle lipstick. A guy told me off once for wearing lipgloss. Two guys this week wanted me without make up at all - bliss! I bought some deep red lipstick this week (I blame Kate, again) and it came off on the glass, on the guys face, on my hand - yuck. I had to buy some lipstick fixer today in case I ever try it again (on Sunday!).

I did have one guy recently who didn't want any penetration, just an hour long blow job and wanted me to keep reapplying the red lipstick (different one that time - more orangey red - goes with the new hat I'm making!).
(11-08-2011, 21:14)SassyAnn Wrote: I normally wear really subtle lipstick. A guy told me off once for wearing lipgloss. Two guys this week wanted me without make up at all - bliss! I bought some deep red lipstick this week (I blame Kate, again) and it came off on the glass, on the guys face, on my hand - yuck. I had to buy some lipstick fixer today in case I ever try it again (on Sunday!).

I did have one guy recently who didn't want any penetration, just an hour long blow job and wanted me to keep reapplying the red lipstick (different one that time - more orangey red - goes with the new hat I'm making!).

I currently wear the 24 lipstick. It does come off, but in a much more controlled manner and doesn't smear over stuff. It's not the best if guys want a red ring around the base of their cock, but it is good if they want to see red lips travel up and down their shaft Smile

I've never been asked not to wear make up, but I'm not big on wearing lots anyway. I try to wear just enough to show I have made an effort.
I defo think less is more at our age Kate. Well, at any age really, unless you're on a catwalk show or have show stopping hair and outfit to go with it. Kate Middleton's eyeliner makes me want to go and smudge it off and make it much softer. It makes her eyes look smaller the way she does it at the moment.
It's funny isn't it. I never wore make up when I was younger, because I really didn't need it. I had really nice skin. Now I am older I am finding my t.zone is a little red and uneven, so I do wear foundation when working to even it out and give me back the complexion I am used to having. So in away it is reverse for me, but I think too much make up on anyone looks awful and fake.
Always red lipstick for me whether I am working or not I look crap without it along with a black eyeliner line above my top eyelid
i like shiny lipgloss
My two non-make up guys were ones I was going to have an erotic shower with. Maybe they didn't fancy the melting KISS type gloop on my face by the end of a steamy sesh! I was really pleased, ha ha!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In the mood lipstick zoekent 10 11,346 24-05-2011, 20:28
Last Post: abcdef