Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

SMS services - what do you charge?
Just starting to offer this but I'm not sure what a good price would be. 

What do you charge?
I offer sms chat and I think AW set the price, you just get 50p for every text you reply to, so if you don't reply, you don't get anything.  I don't get many texts sent to me, but every little helps, lol.
My profile: MatureSally38K
Tongue 
(23-05-2019, 09:58)maturesally38k Wrote: I offer sms chat and I think AW set the price, you just get 50p for every text you reply to, so if you don't reply, you don't get anything.  I don't get many texts sent to me, but every little helps, lol.

Thanks Sally. I was thinking of around 50p per message. I was going to try and do a bulk deal with the encouragement to pay me directly so AW don't take their 30% cut
Xxxx
Hi, thats a bannable offence. Not worth risking your account on AW and they do work very hard for their small cut, one of the smallest if not the smallest in the industry.

I believe the 50p per text is a set rate also.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Sad 
(24-05-2019, 20:30)admin Wrote: Hi, thats a bannable offence. Not worth risking your account on AW and they do work very hard for their small cut, one of the smallest if not the smallest in the industry.

I believe the 50p per text is a set rate also.

Thanks

I didn't realise until after you posted your response - sorry AW

Thank you for letting me know as I don't want to do anything I'm not supposed to.

xxx
(23-05-2019, 09:39)sadie-ssbbw Wrote: Just starting to offer this but I'm not sure what a good price would be. 

What do you charge?
For What?  Huh