Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

crispy pancakes
Yes Pop tarts are still out there there are about four different flavours I think
The same with the Crispy Pancakes never liked the Chicken ones
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Don't remember Gallopers, but do remember Baldocks. I think I used to buy my army surplus bags there for school. It was at the bottom end of the High Street opposite the church, down the road from the Library.
(22-08-2011, 23:05)SassyAnn Wrote: Don't remember Gallopers, but do remember Baldocks. I think I used to buy my army surplus bags there for school. It was at the bottom end of the High Street opposite the church, down the road from the Library.

You got it Ann, oh and you definitely didnt miss the Gallopers Big Grin
What are you doing up at that time of the morning Monty?
Ahh Ann, I posted elsewhere that my neck was giving me hassle and so I had to get up for a while. Thankfully it is better today. My X-rays apparently show that I have Arthritis in my neck - which might be true but is a cop out. There should be more to see as I know I damaged it all those years ago. All might come out in the wash after my meeting with the Doc at the beginning of September.
Arthritis always seems to attack weak spots first. Hope you manage to get it sorted.
Whatever the outcome I will have to deal with it as it isnt going to stop me from doing what I want when I want!
I do get that impression. Mr Rugby. Got any photos?
Ax
(24-08-2011, 19:26)SassyAnn Wrote: I do get that impression. Mr Rugby. Got any photos?
Ax

Oh crikey Ann, I am sorry. I did say I would do some photos didnt I. Umm, away this weekend so I will try and get something sorted very soon.

No excuse now as the tripod has been found and the camera has the same fitting i think.

Beat me if you can catch me Big Grin
I'll do more than beat you! I'm rubbing my hands at the prospect!