Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

crispy pancakes
or the exploding mini kiev balls
Reminds me off the Macdonalds apple pies one sure way of getting third degree burns inside your mouth
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

That reminds me off those "pop tarts" think that's what they were called!? You put them in the toaster then when they popped up you were lucky to have a tongue left!! Think they got banned for that reason or another.Confused
(18-08-2011, 16:28)fetishbootslut Wrote: That reminds me off those "pop tarts" think that's what they were called!? You put them in the toaster then when they popped up you were lucky to have a tongue left!! Think they got banned for that reason or another.Confused

oh yes forgot about those awful things
I think you can still them - think I saw them only the other day.
(18-08-2011, 07:42)Freddo Wrote: Reminds me off the Macdonalds apple pies one sure way of getting third degree burns inside your mouth

I used to love these. I remember the first MacD's opening in Kent! Imagine how long ago that was! I worked there.
(18-08-2011, 21:59)SassyAnn Wrote:
(18-08-2011, 07:42)Freddo Wrote: Reminds me off the Macdonalds apple pies one sure way of getting third degree burns inside your mouth

I used to love these. I remember the first MacD's opening in Kent! Imagine how long ago that was! I worked there.

If only I knew Ann HeartHeart

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(18-08-2011, 21:59)SassyAnn Wrote:

I worked at McDonalds when I was a student - 1985 I started, in the Autumn. The Tonbridge store had only just opened. Worked for them for 2 1/2 years. Good times back then. Which store was the first in Kent?? Was it Tunbridge Wells??
Yes it was Tunbridge Wells. There was never one in Tonbridge when I was there, where did they put it?
Well you may well have remembered the Gallopers Pub in the High Street?? If you do, then McDonalds was built there. The shop next door was Baldocks on the other side of the Alley. The Gallopers was a real dive so no real loss to the town! Tonbridge McDonals opened in October 1985 and I started in the November.