Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

IMPORTANT INFO FOR ALL TWITTER USERS!
Ok, so I saw this, thankfully on another forum, checked it out and there I was, totally baffled.  A website called twicsy are creating accounts with your username without you knowing using your pictures lifted directly from twitter.  I did a search and found myself.  Some girls are being suspended on AW because of this as it's deemed using the same pictures as you use on AW even though the pictures are of retweets. 

I urge everyone that has a twitter account to go and check using the search function and here is the link to remove to remove yourself: https://twicsy.com/remove

You can remove yourself in different ways:
1:  by popping your name in the "remove me" box
2.  Tweeting to @twicsy asking to be removed along with the link to your twicsy pictures
3.  Send them a DMCA notice along with a the link to your twicsy profile.  

Hope this helps!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to JoiBleu for this post:
  • BeautifulBADGirl
I was going to post this myself joi and you beat me to it Big Grin

Absolutely get yourself removed from this site girls dunno who they think they are lifting content like this!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Cute_Slut_Leah for this post:
  • JoiBleu
Thank you for this!! Watermarking your photos with "Adultwork.com" might help avoid this
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to BeautifulBADGirl for this post:
  • JoiBleu
(09-03-2019, 15:14)BeautifulBADGirl Wrote: Thank you for this!! Watermarking your photos with "Adultwork.com" might help avoid this

I'm so bad for not doing this.  I'll need to make a point of just doing it as it's so easy to do! Thanks for the much needed nudge, BBG xx