Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Guide to camming abroad on Adultwork
Hi everyone, this question has popped up a fair few times and a clear answer is never given so here is the guide to camming abroad on Adultwork and not get penalised.

This cannot be done in advance and must be done exactly as wrote.

Member arrives in location - emails webmaster@adulwork.com to request change of location (DO NOT LOGIN)
Webmaster changes location and emails to confirm this
Only then can you login

You cannot do this in advance, it would need to be as they have arrived.

When emailing webmaster, include your user ID if known, your username and make sure to send it from your registered email address.

If you do login to Adultwork before getting confirmation via email there is a chance the profile will be banned.

On your return to the UK, please do the same procedure.

Hope that helps.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(16-10-2018, 09:46)admin Wrote: Hi everyone, this question has popped up a fair few times and a clear answer is never given so here is the guide to camming abroad on Adultwork and not get penalised.

This cannot be done in advance and must be done exactly as wrote.

Member arrives in location - emails webmaster@adulwork.com to request change of location (DO NOT LOGIN)
Webmaster changes location and emails to confirm this
Only then can you login

You cannot do this in advance, it would need to be as they have arrived.

When emailing webmaster, include your user ID if known, your username and make sure to send it from your registered email address.

If you do login to Adultwork before getting confirmation via email there is a chance the profile will be banned.

On your return to the UK, please do the same procedure.

Hope that helps.

Hi Im just wondering if this is still the correct process if I wish to cam whilst abroad on holiday? Im going away for a few weeks soon and want to use direct cam but it's a big chunk of my income and dont want to jeopardise my profile in anyway - i cammed whilst travelling a few years back but i always changed my own location via the regional settings page instead and never encountered and issues.