Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

getting stronger
Admin has been true to their word, and given us a section for service providers, and has turned this board into a private members only forum.

So what else do yiou think would create intrest, I dont like the chat rooms as it takes the posters away from posting on the forum, ( though a sexy chat room where only two people can get into sexy chat sounds fun) what else would you like to see happen on this board, I know the bigger the community ggets, the more policing it will need.

That is why I am saying that Lolo would be a very good mod to have on the forum, as she seems to have created a fair bit of intrest, seems really easy going with posting, and woe betide anyone who gets on the wrong side of her.

im flattered but i was only trying to encourage others to start posting
Hi kenny m and lolo,

You are quite correct, these forums like most will only work with a number of good moderators in place with a clear hierarchy to help ensure they serve their intended purpose.

Once the forums structure has been fully implemented and management can be achieved by moderation we will be seeking moderators.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
good to see alot more joining in now, glad how much its grew over the last few days with over a 1000 posts now
I will give this forums details out to some of my on line mates, male and female.
This place need more men on it though.
Gentlemen get recruiting!
Most guys I know who use forums are quite strong in the way they type though.
Not of the fluffy brigade.....

Lucy.
My website Lucy7

Link to a recent Punternet review http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=105359
I can ask a few people to join and there are too many women lol.
def more men

also lest not forget about the various other type of sp's
There are more than a few joining each day, and they seem to be mostly men, but getting them to post a hello is difficult.

Maybe if they were to introduce themself's we would be welcoming to them and show them a bit of respect at first, and then go for the throat.