Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Missed payment
Hi I have sent an email I was due a payment yesterday and there was credits in my account could I have some help please.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Twisted_Taboo_Slut for this post:
  • admin
Hi, sorted now I believe.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(23-09-2018, 17:45)admin Wrote: Hi, sorted now I believe.

Thanks

Hi Admin, had a weird email saying you can't transfer me 150 credits because i have a negative balance tonight, it reads on my statement as i have 163.31 creds available for transfer now? You emailed me saying i have a neg balance of 4.66 and its nothing to do with you its AW rules.. seems very weird and an odd email? I have sent you screen grabs showing this is incorrect, can you private message me as am baffled...
Hi, it may be the first time you have came across a negative balance. It was paid off at around 9pm tonight.

Your balance can say 163.31 and you can still have a negative balance, happens all the time to everyones account. Transfer page can also say you have 163.31 and a negative balance (if you have single long chats).

At the time of the email it was right, when you click on the transfer page next time, look for a red line of text near the top saying about negative balance. Theres lots of info on these forums and the AW help centre on them.

Transfer page has always said July 2005, go to My Details page here https://www.adultwork.com/MyDetails.asp click "Credits and Vouchers" on the left and then click Transfer credits, look at the url bar, it says https://www.adultwork.com/CreditsTransfe...July05.asp

Neg bal paid off now so we can send a transfer for 167.97.

Neg bal reply can look abit odd as its one of the harder things to explain on AW and may look odd especially when the neg bal no longer shows as its been paid off. On your account over the phone it would be easy to explain though as you have big long chats. Which are the main cause of the neg bals.

Thanks for checking in with us.

adultworkbanner4
Thankyou for explaining, I'm not sure why this wasn't explained properly in the email I received rather than saying it's nothing to do with us and that the helpline is offline etc. I appreciate you are busy but as this has never happened to me since being on AW since 2008 so naturally I am going to be confused and concerned. It still makes no sense TBH, if I've made the money and it's available then AW should make it available, appreciate that's not your issue though.
Thankyou x
Hi, its a canned email.

The glitch comes down to net credits and gross credits. AW balance shows net before admin fee, transfer page shows gross before admin fee. This cannot be right.

In numbers:

You do a chat for 100 credits. JCI takes 5 of those. Your AW balance shows 95 credits which is fine.

You then go to the transfer page, you have 1 single chat for the 100 credits. Heres where the problem starts, you cannot transfer 100 credits as you only have 95 in reality. Thus producing the negative balance of 5 credits.

The problem is the transfer page is showing the full gross credits. This can be seen on any of your chats.

The glitch has been present since March 2007 if I remember correctly when relating it to Directcam.

Another numbers example:

You sell a movie clip for 10 credits. You then spend 1 credit. Leaving 9 on balance.

You then go to transfer page, it shows the 1 line for the movie credit at 10 credits. As you spent 1 of those, you have just created a negative balance of 1 credit.

Without a complete overhaul of the system, it would be a difficult one to fix and I suspect will never be fixed.

adultworkbanner4
Hi Admin was wondering whether dp have paid out yet today its not a major amount but has my payment been  missed just made payout user name little_missnaughty x x
Hi, staff are coming to the end of AW payouts but I'll double check with them.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
Hi, sent now and should be in for you Smile

adultworkbanner4