Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

things that made u happy today
(06-12-2011, 00:08)SassyAnn Wrote: I then tucked into an egg and (tayto) crisps baguette sandwich

What is tayto? I have never heard that before! And welcome back from Ireland, colder in the North East, but should be drier!
A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book. ~Irish Proverb
(06-12-2011, 17:44)SassyAnn Wrote: I'll come down and you can buy be a pint and some fish and chips, how about that?

First Lolo now Ann Monty I think you are to good for me I am waving the white flag no doubt you will beat me to Kate and Emily as well have you no morals

because I am an AngelAngelAngel

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Ha ha Freddo - Kate has already said she wouldnt want to see me so there is one you are safe for. Anyway, you shouldnt flatter me so much, I dont deserve it!
(06-12-2011, 23:30)monty69 Wrote: Ha ha Freddo - Kate has already said she wouldnt want to see me so there is one you are safe for. Anyway, you shouldnt flatter me so much, I dont deserve it!

I am prety sure kate would see you really unless you have upset her in some way and I am sure you have not

Freddo, how about we have a threesome down the Man of Kent or the Ivy House? Or even the Compasses - fish and chip shop on the doorstep - unless something has happened in the five years since I last came down!
(06-12-2011, 18:07)JOT2000 Wrote:
(06-12-2011, 00:08)SassyAnn Wrote: I then tucked into an egg and (tayto) crisps baguette sandwich

What is tayto? I have never heard that before! And welcome back from Ireland, colder in the North East, but should be drier!
Tayto is a brand of crisps like Walkers or Golden Wonder, except better!
(07-12-2011, 01:15)SassyAnn Wrote: Freddo, how about we have a threesome down the Man of Kent or the Ivy House? Or even the Compasses - fish and chip shop on the doorstep - unless something has happened in the five years since I last came down!

That would be great Ann, I really do hope you make it down this way one day xx

The fact I went with my instincts and accepted a client 18 years my junior. And everything went perfectly! Love it when you get that GLOW!!!
Winning "Project of the year" at work - suddenly made all those long hours worth while.
^ congrats, doc Smile

I'm just happy it's friday

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow Things that EXCITED you today!! DivineMissG 13 16,142 29-10-2011, 21:57
Last Post: Freddo
  things that made u a crabby bitch today abcdef 33 48,714 12-10-2011, 15:46
Last Post: abcdef
  Things that made you laugh... MrSmith767 10 13,907 24-09-2011, 08:17
Last Post: tinkerbell