Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

do u have a habit others find annoying
(02-05-2011, 20:12)Jeansman Wrote: That is because certain people do not like the truth being told when it is as plain as the nose on their faces! Also applies to some of my business competitors too !! But no-one on here thank goodness.
JM.
xx

i bet put myself up for that as well after getting told i should learn to lie

Well Lolo, I have always believed that if you tell porkies, the truth will one day come and bite you in the arse. I like the truth. If you want to learn to lie you would need to stand for Parliament where they do it professionally !!
(02-05-2011, 20:15)lolo Wrote:
(02-05-2011, 20:12)Jeansman Wrote: That is because certain people do not like the truth being told when it is as plain as the nose on their faces! Also applies to some of my business competitors too !! But no-one on here thank goodness.
JM.
xx

(02-05-2011, 20:18)Jeansman Wrote: Well Lolo, I have always believed that if you tell porkies, the truth will one day come and bite you in the arse. I like the truth. If you want to learn to lie you would need to stand for Parliament where they do it professionally !!
JM.
xx

not interested in lying either just annoys me sometimes people thinking i should be all fluffy

Nah, please don't be all fluffy - just be you.
x
(02-05-2011, 20:27)lolo Wrote:
(02-05-2011, 20:18)Jeansman Wrote: Well Lolo, I have always believed that if you tell porkies, the truth will one day come and bite you in the arse. I like the truth. If you want to learn to lie you would need to stand for Parliament where they do it professionally !!
JM.
xx

not interested in lying either just annoys me sometimes people thinking i should be all fluffy

(02-05-2011, 20:30)Jeansman Wrote: Nah, please don't be all fluffy - just be you.

oh intend to be i wont change for anyone
(02-05-2011, 18:30)Jeansman Wrote: According to some of my less sympathetic correspondents - breathing.

I had a a vision of you looking and sounding like Darth Vadar until you explained what you meant. I rather liked that too.
You must be psychic, Kate as I do a very good impersonation of the Lord Vader, ( bring me the Princess alive - and young Skywalker too - one day I might do it for you lol xxxx
(02-05-2011, 21:04)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(02-05-2011, 18:30)Jeansman Wrote: According to some of my less sympathetic correspondents - breathing.

I had a a vision of you looking and sounding like Darth Vadar until you explained what you meant. I rather liked that too.

(02-05-2011, 22:44)Jeansman Wrote: You must be psychic, Kate as I do a very good impersonation of the Lord Vader, ( bring me the Princess alive - and young Skywalker too - one day I might do it for you lol xxxx

I can't wait! lol

Your wish is my command............
(02-05-2011, 23:11)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(02-05-2011, 22:44)Jeansman Wrote: You must be psychic, Kate as I do a very good impersonation of the Lord Vader, ( bring me the Princess alive - and young Skywalker too - one day I might do it for you lol xxxx

I can't wait! lol

Sorry been looking through old posts, (bored as hubby away and cams are quiet) near choked at mental image of Kate being humped by darth vader!
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam