Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

do u have a habit others find annoying
I cant sleep without clicking all my toes first.

I cannot stand other peoples writing, if someone gives me a shopping list, i have to write it out again, any mistakes & i start over.

I hardly ever pull the flush after having a wee (applies to my own loo only!)

I heavy breathe sometimes without knowing it. Only realised when a girl I shared an office with pointed it out. Then I noticed my Dad doing it! Funny the things you pick up!
oh see if someone picks their nails i just want to break their fingers
Never one to under-react, our Lolo.
def not shy say it like it is
i have a few: i say renember instead of remember but still always manage to spell it correctly, I bite the rim off all my cups at work which everyone hates, i click my fingers and my ankles when they will permit, i eat food in a parculiar way and usually order from a menu but deviate from it massively.....

habits i have which annoy me: when i get drunk with work guys (2 in particular) i take my knckers off half way through the evening and then tell them that i've done it. i should stay away from the office boys.
(21-06-2011, 23:32)sugar-11 Wrote: habits i have which annoy me: when i get drunk with work guys (2 in particular) i take my knckers off half way through the evening and then tell them that i've done it. i should stay away from the office boys.

lmao i hope u dont blame the forum on that rofl
(21-06-2011, 23:35)lolo Wrote:
(21-06-2011, 23:32)sugar-11 Wrote: habits i have which annoy me: when i get drunk with work guys (2 in particular) i take my knckers off half way through the evening and then tell them that i've done it. i should stay away from the office boys.

lmao i hope u dont blame the forum on that rofl

lol nooooo this was way before forum days thank goodness!! I think i've given up on that one having since satisfied my ofiice boy lustings ;P