Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Clients with big hearts!
Have a guy who tries to impress and be nice bless him he brings me presents every time but he obviously doesnt realise that i know his presents are copies so far I have had burberry handbags,gucci handbags and an aquasqutum scarf all fakes he would probably be gutted if he knew so i make a big thing of them when he gives me them.

did used to have a local taxi driver that would take me where ever i wanted to go no charge but i did not take the piss dont like taking advantage of people and feel like I owe them something
(05-08-2011, 19:50)t.i.n.k.e.r.b.e.l.l Wrote: i agree

manners dont cost a penny and they may very well be the best thing you can give to someone is time and manner

Have to agree with you there Tink, such wisdom from one so young

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

haha i was brought up not dragged up like some people haha
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

(05-08-2011, 23:40)t.i.n.k.e.r.b.e.l.l Wrote: haha i was brought up not dragged up like some people haha

It shows Tink, you are a charming young lady Angel

haha thank you freddo, im afraid i cant say the same for my evil twin motley tink one ive had a few jack and cokes lol

(05-08-2011, 17:33)t.i.n.k.e.r.b.e.l.l Wrote: they all said they prefered blondes,.....but that doesnt mean they will get more fun obviously

I've had that too. I have an older friend (she is in her 50s) and she gets loads of work and she is blonde. I did consider going blonde for a nano second, but I love my red.
Kate, I think if you changed your hair colour, you wouldnt be Kate any more - it is a trade mark of you is it not??
(06-08-2011, 00:38)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(05-08-2011, 17:33)t.i.n.k.e.r.b.e.l.l Wrote: they all said they prefered blondes,.....but that doesnt mean they will get more fun obviously

I've had that too. I have an older friend (she is in her 50s) and she gets loads of work and she is blonde. I did consider going blonde for a nano second, but I love my red.

Whatever the colour of your hair you will still be Kate inside, I like red and it is a part of who you are

i could never ever go blonde,.....id look like some more of motley crue throw back from the 80's lol

My friend dyed my hair blonde once, she was a trainee hairdresser. She panicked though and took it out too soon. I ended up with fluorescent orange hair! That was in the 80s!