Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

timeframe for contact back
me to my music is just stupidly high,..but mines all connected and it says the name of her person calling btu i do get anoyed when im in the middle of a bit of motley crue a voice saying "mommy is calling" intrups me
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

I never answer the phone if with my son, or any other family member or friend. It doesn't matter who is ringing, I just won't do it.

Monty don't forget that most of us are l leading double lives and have to be discreet. Please stop thinking that not answering means they are not intersted. Beleieve me, most ladies will want your business. I never answer the phone when I am with a client either, but I think I already said that.
no me neither,....

its definatley a double life, i have different jewellery, different clothes, different make up different hairstyles, even a different laugh and different voice, tinkerbell is definatley a charecter of myself ive based on a few people lol
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

Ladies, I wasnt trying to suggest that you werent intereted per say. What I meant was that, when I am out and want a short notice meet, I have a few numbers with me of likely ladies and, if I dont get an answer, I dont keep on ringing. I will have moved onto the next number etc. If the phone wasnt answered I assume the lady is either busy or not interested / working at that time. Nothing more, nothing less.

If I was booking a meeting in advance, it would be totally different.

I have mentioned in other posts that punters in general need to be more aware that the ladies who work (and the gents too) have a life to live and are not at the punter's beck and call any time of the day or night. It does annoy me that so many expect them to be there.
(02-08-2011, 11:40)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I never answer the phone if with my son, or any other family member or friend. It doesn't matter who is ringing, I just won't do it.

Monty don't forget that most of us are l leading double lives and have to be discreet. Please stop thinking that not answering means they are not intersted. Beleieve me, most ladies will want your business. I never answer the phone when I am with a client either, but I think I already said that.

Oh dear I thought you ladies would drop everything for a phone call that takes you away from what you were doing
Not really just pulling your leg Kate Big Grin
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(02-08-2011, 12:19)monty69 Wrote: Ladies, I wasnt trying to suggest that you werent intereted per say. What I meant was that, when I am out and want a short notice meet, I have a few numbers with me of likely ladies and, if I dont get an answer, I dont keep on ringing. I will have moved onto the next number etc. If the phone wasnt answered I assume the lady is either busy or not interested / working at that time. Nothing more, nothing less.

If I was booking a meeting in advance, it would be totally different.

I have mentioned in other posts that punters in general need to be more aware that the ladies who work (and the gents too) have a life to live and are not at the punter's beck and call any time of the day or night. It does annoy me that so many expect them to be there.

Oh glad to hear that. It sounded so final before. Thanks for setting me straight. xx
Thats OK Kate - will try and remember to give your botty a gentle spanking if we meet Wink
If I don't hear back in 24 hour I right them off the list for the day in mind.
(02-08-2011, 12:19)monty69 Wrote: I have mentioned in other posts that punters in general need to be more aware that the ladies who work (and the gents too) have a life to live and are not at the punter's beck and call any time of the day or night. It does annoy me that so many expect them to be there.

Yes Monty you have always said that and if only we could clone you and make every punter like you. Maybe you could start giving lessons, theory and practical. the art of punting, what do you think?

Sarah
now this is interesting- i don't contact clients back unless i know its safe to..... with so many married/committed gents i don't want to screw up their private lives.

mind you i despise gents who call me insistently over and over again during the working week when i have stated clearly that i am at work (my day job). Usually if my phone rings i send a discreet text saying i can only respond via sms at that time, however i find that by the time i've finished work for the day the above applies.