Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Pimp out your AW Forum Signature
(24-04-2018, 00:27)Jesica.jesica Wrote: I have a problem with my profile being refused on the adultwork.com page and I can still say I can be on the page I can do in this situation please help me with a thank you reply ..... or if you can helped to be back on the page I mention that it rushes to be an adultwork I have respected the terms and conditions exactly as they are imposed but you name I accept to be back verified member ... but I mention once again that I sent every required ID I respected the required location and demonstrated that I am in Great Britain exactly how I am asked please help me or myself approved to be a member verified Thank you nice Admin

DailyPay can't just "Verify" you. If Adultwork have closed your profile down, they had good intentions to do so. I had my profile locked for suspected fake member but the moment I supplied valid ID they lifted it. IF your profile is still locked, then that's down to adultwork not dailypay. Dailypay can't override that decision. You would need to continue contacting Adultwork in regards to this. There's a lot of fake members on AW and that's why ID Checks are in place.
im new to the forum, whays the pimp out you aw signaute?
Quote:Dione D
Heart
Hi, it adds a badge to your signature here like this one http://adultworkforum.com/showthread.php...1#pid99401

Its so when you are talking here, clients can see your AW profile also.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
always to be part of the DP network...

shall apply for this cool sig, thank you C xxx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Update your Forum Signature admin 0 7,216 25-04-2011, 16:43
Last Post: admin