Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So Quiet
(28-01-2018, 18:44)BeautifulBADGirl Wrote: I applied for access via this thread and was granted access a couple of weeks later if my memory serves me correctly x

http://adultworkforum.com/showthread.php...IVATE+AREA

oh fab thanks will try if they let meSmile
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to L2018 for this post:
  • Mirabelle-Lux
I followed the link beginning of December - and have sent 2 follow up emails to request access to the private area but no answer as yet..
So - It's quiet yet again today - For comparison to you night owls, there are 5 pages of girls available now, (457)approx 30 are in group/private...
I've paid for positioning this hour and my face is inbetween 2 pairs of boobs (profile pics!) half way down the first page..
I am second on my naughty forties page...and I'm able to write all this undisturbed!
I am of the thinking that it is busy from say 7pm till 3am?? No idea as have only worked till around 10pm once - (and I did alright actually)
I am nosey/curious/intrigued by what everybody else is earning of course and if you choose to disclose for the purpose of this thread, I am not offended and do not think (maybe naively) that any cam girl would be so crass as to boast?
And night owls - is the grass greener?
I have earnt £150 on a good day - 10am-3pm...Some days I am lucky to earn £20 and work till 6pm in the vain hope! ...I am happy with £100 a day and get stressed when this doesn't happen - especially when JCI seems to be shooting my clients when they enter chat with me..
And fair play to you if you earn millions more!
I amend my prices frequently - and agree, I am busier when I'm more expensive!
But as other ladies have said - swings and roundabouts - I can have some stonker days, and some real poor ones..
I try to upload new photo's regularly and pay for featuring - when I'm flush!
I won't be joining myfreecams unfortunately as I'm too old! - but look forward to hearing your experiences..
With regards to this post, just throwing some random things out there after catching up with the thread- if anything helps people get busier, then that's a good thing!
Hey.. il happily answer ur questions.. often i find nighttimes great traffic wise although i tend to do from 10pm to 1 (im lazy i could go longer but get tired) so im not sure from 1am to 3am is like? Id assume its good as less girls online to compete with .. im struggling this month & if next month is anything like this month il be eating into my savings to live off.. i try to make 100 per day but often i dont.. i dont usually feature but hv for the next 2 hours just to see if it will make a difference.. my target is 3000 credits a month.. i get good profile views often over 500 per day not featuring or advertising but il b honest sometimes i struggle to make tht target monthly.. *im with u on geyting stressed* lol .. i rarely work days but im trying to do a few more to gain more exposure Smile xxxx
(29-01-2018, 13:50)MistressnotaMinger Wrote: I followed the link beginning of December - and have sent 2 follow up emails to request access to the private area but no answer as yet..
So - It's quiet yet again today - For comparison to you night owls, there are 5 pages of girls available now, (457)approx 30 are in group/private...
I've paid for positioning this hour and my face is inbetween 2 pairs of boobs (profile pics!) half way down the first page..
I am second on my naughty forties page...and I'm able to write all this undisturbed!
I am of the thinking that it is busy from say 7pm till 3am?? No idea as have only worked till around 10pm once - (and I did alright actually)
I am nosey/curious/intrigued by what everybody else is earning of course and if you choose to disclose for the purpose of this thread, I am not offended and do not think (maybe naively) that any cam girl would be so crass as to boast?
And night owls - is the grass greener?
I have earnt £150 on a good day - 10am-3pm...Some days I am lucky to earn £20 and work till 6pm in the vain hope! ...I am happy with £100 a day and get stressed when this doesn't happen - especially when JCI seems to be shooting my clients when they enter chat with me..
And fair play to you if you earn millions more!
I amend my prices frequently - and agree, I am busier when I'm more expensive!
But as other ladies have said - swings and roundabouts - I can have some stonker days, and some real poor ones..
I try to upload new photo's regularly and pay for featuring - when I'm flush!
I won't be joining myfreecams unfortunately as I'm too old! - but look forward to hearing your experiences..
With regards to this post, just throwing some random things out there after catching up with the thread- if anything helps people get busier, then that's a good thing!
Hey yes your right lowering price does not increase traffic. Im on mainly days and tend to do better than I do at nights but I reckon that because of consistency. If there one thing I read consistently (no pun intended) on different canning blogs is you need to be regular so people know when to catch you. So I reckon if you were to do nights regularly then yes you could find it better but may take a week or two to build a client base. Also in regards to positioning I think it is worth it be it if you position by the hour or feature daily as without one or the other I find I don’t speak to one person in 10 hours simply because people cannot find you!! Xx
Yes i find if i lower my prices i dont gt much further than if i keep them at the rate i charge..i featured for 2 hours so paid 6 credits ..made nothing but done free for an hour an got 96 credits... i guess my answer is i dont have the popularity to not do freeview which sucks but hey ho.. often my groups only ever have 3 or 4 people during the day but often at night can gather upto 10 people per session (doesnt happen often but sure is good when it does lol) .. i think Tasha is right its about being on at set times and being reliable with that Smile
(27-01-2018, 17:02)LisaAW Wrote:
(27-01-2018, 15:54)SexyImogen Wrote: Hats off to you Lisa, for trying out MyFreeCams.com. When I tried it I got a lot of abuse as well, you do have to turn off the guests when you do free chat. MyFreeCams.com is all about showing your personality on webcam and just being yourself! AW is 20% like that

I went back on AW this morning for two hours, top row positioning and in two hours 30 credits from one show. I'm a sucker for punishment lol. 
So ran off to MyFreeCams.com straight away and did 4.5k tokens in the same time. I'm going to go on again tonight just split the shifts as after that amount of time I'm knackered and start getting crabby. 
One thing I can't stand about MyFreeCams.com is those that do a big tip then stick around your whole shift and dominate the convo, I can see that being a problem. Yesterday I had two staying but they continuously tipped for their time in free. It's just so annoying as I love just Getting on with my day and waiting for the grp or pvt ring. Wish I could split cam but my internet And MacBook is too slow xx

Ah I don't understand the token system myself either. Sounds like you did well there to me Smile How much are you telling them to tip you? I don't understand how it works really. I have heard that going into private is not worth and it pays low. Private I think you can earn is 1.95 per minute! 

What do you normally charge on aw? xx
i have done round up of what the tokens are in pound stirling, most of the sites talk in dollars, but in current exchange rate it works out approx this (have rounded it up to the closest pound as pennies get confusing when trying to add up as they come in) - (and this is take home after fees)
10 tokens = 35p
20 tokens = 71p
50 tokens = 1.76
75 tokens = 2.65
100 tokens = 3.53
150 tokens = 5.29
200 tokens = 7.00
500 tokens = 18.00
700 tokens = 25.00
1000 tokens = 35.00
4000 tokens = 141.00
5000 tokens = 176.00
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to L2018 for this post:
  • JoiBleu, Madame X
p.s I also noticed when I did the whiteboard telling them what to tip me I found it harder to earn, when i left it off they just tipped what they wanted and I gave them what I felt was a fair exchange, I would change my topic when I got to about 1000 tokens saying topless and bra off for rest of the show when I hit 2000 and that worked better for me for some reason.  However most of the girls, infact all of them have whiteboards with a menu on it, I think its probably to do with the men that like newbies and the white knight types though xxx
whiteboards? is that on their profile?
(29-01-2018, 21:29)SexyImogen Wrote: whiteboards? is that on their profile?

A white board is something you can alter each time you go on to show how many tokens for certain things you will do. You can get a 'bot ' that reposts it so on your feed throughout you're shift to remind them. 
For example, 600 tokens to get my snap chat, 50 tokens to reply to pm, and all token prices for your shows and what you'll do xx