Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

barking dogs
lmao
(27-07-2011, 20:56)SassyAnn Wrote: Look who's talking?! Monty will be a little puddle of yearning jelly by the time you meet!

Well as long as I come up to scratch it wont be a problem Big Grin
(27-07-2011, 22:44)monty69 Wrote:
(27-07-2011, 20:56)SassyAnn Wrote: Look who's talking?! Monty will be a little puddle of yearning jelly by the time you meet!

Well as long as I come up to scratch it wont be a problem Big Grin

monty u dont have to worry on that account Big Grin
Ouch just caught my head in the doorway!
I love you both. Apropos to nothing at all. I've been on the cola and am on a bit of a high. Spread the love guys.
orange luco does that for me thats why if i run out OH or son make a dash to get a supply in
(27-07-2011, 15:59)Emily of Halifax Wrote: If you mean the shock collars or spray collars no they dont and animal organisations generally advise against using them. We had this discussion with a woman that runs a local charity when we were looking into a way to stop mica barking she basically said if they want to bark they will.

To me it sounds like the dog is suffering from seperation anxiety if the owner is out all day its asking for attention. The only way to slightly get over it is to try and get them into a fixed routine so they know when you are going to be there and when you are not dogs are very much creatures of habit and dont like there routines disrupted.

Personally I feel leaving a dog alone all day is not a healthy thing to do as they by nature are very needy animals

Just to add I think in Wales shock collars are illegal I think

The electric shock ones should be banned full stop DS
Maybe you could put one of those shock collar thingys on the owner
and then everytime the dog became disstressed you could push the button and shock the owner
after all its his fault that that dog suffers so much

I bet the poor thing is bored out of his head
the owner should be shocked into taking better care of it
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

your right there freddo, when it was younger when his ex was living there in the summer they would wheel the dog about in a childs buggy, they pampered it to hell, so i dont think it knows what is wrong with it now

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  the dogs Emily of Halifax 8 11,182 16-06-2011, 22:34
Last Post: vivienne