Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does adultwork us DHL when delivering wishlist presents?
I'm not 100% sure if this the right place to be posting this. 
Today I was left a card saying that DHL will try to redeliver a parcel to my house tomorrow. The card said that my name was Jasmine (stage name) so I automatically assumed that it was a wishlist present from Adultwork. 
I just checked my 'sex shop order history' and there is nothing new there. 
So now I'm worried that someone has found my address! 

has anyone had a wishlist item delivered with DHL and not shown up on the sex shop order history? 

Please help ease my mind, 

Thank you!
Whenever I have had items bought for me from my wish list, Adultwork have always mailed me to say it had been bought, but will not dispatch until I have confirmed my address, and always sent in my real name, not my adultwork name. I don't think it was DHL that delivered though, always thought it was Royal Mail. I am sorry that this has probably not eased your mind, but am sure all will be okay.
My profile: MatureSally38K
(18-09-2017, 16:08)maturesally38k Wrote: Whenever I have had items bought for me from my wish list, Adultwork have always mailed me to say it had been bought, but will not dispatch until I have confirmed my address, and always sent in my real name, not my adultwork name.  I don't think it was DHL that delivered though, always thought it was Royal Mail. I am sorry that this has probably not eased your mind, but am sure all will be okay.

Thank you for your response Sally, I figured out that actually the DHL man mispelled my real name (stage name and real name sound the same) and that it was a present from a family member, silly me  Angel
Glad its all sorted, lol.
My profile: MatureSally38K