Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Frustration
(26-07-2011, 09:26)monty69 Wrote: You are nearly right - what she wants is the children round her when they behave, and are useful. There is a much younger daughter (not mine) that need looking after and my ex-wife likes a slave to do just that. Both my 2 have rebelled at different times and so they are not so popular as they used to be.

The biggest problem is that my ex-wife's mentality and her present husband's mentality are very much along the lines of we will do what we want and the kids can look after themselves. If it requires effort, then they are not interested. There is also the problem that they are sadly bloody thick too (horrible to say) and cannot work out what is wrong.

sounds exactly like my OH ex wife, she is back living in germany, so know how angry & frustating it will be for u as i have saw him countless times ready to explode
Well, as I have mentioned previously, I had to change after my divorce and I can now control my temper pretty much 100% of the time and believe me, I am so glad I can. If I was like my old self, god knows where I would be now!

The only time I struggle to control my temper is when I am behind the wheel and another driver does something stupid in front of me - it can be like lighting the blue touch paper. I am lucky to have a partner who is a calming influence on me in the car.
road rage i know only too well, its not the first i have got out the car & went up to the other driver
I love fields and countryside, please don't tarmac over them Sad
scotland is full of them well where i am is lol,
(25-07-2011, 23:33)MrSmith767 Wrote: I used to work very close by, and used to drive past them a lot, you have to be careful though, there is a big sewage farm near there too

Did you hear the splash? That was me falling in. You could have told me sooner.
Just dodge the piccie/avatar comment why don't you MrS?
exacly ann its falling on deaf ears he needs a prod
(26-07-2011, 09:48)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I love fields and countryside, please don't tarmac over them Sad

So do I Kate the trouble is all Kents towns have nearly grown into one
there used to be distinct areas between towns now you can drive through countless towns without realising you have gone through them

There are some green field around but not as many as there should be
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

i thought kent came under some band where they had to leave so much of the countryside
(26-07-2011, 11:41)Freddo Wrote:
(26-07-2011, 09:48)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I love fields and countryside, please don't tarmac over them Sad

So do I Kate the trouble is all Kents towns have nearly grown into one
there used to be distinct areas between towns now you can drive through countless towns without realising you have gone through them

There are some green field around but not as many as there should be

Lol Freddo, it isnt quite as bad as all that - but I do agree we have too many large connurbations in Kent and not much chance of slowing the growth.