Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Man gets revenge
I'm in my jim jams I can't go out of the room. We could have had an adjoining door, but Ann said no for some reason, not sure why lol.
knock on the wall to one another morse code lol
Maybe she is scarred in case you sleep walk
I might as well be on my own. She is like a door mouse and spends most of her time in a sleepy state or sleeping lol. The walls are thick, we can't hear each other snoring so morse code taps don't work. Apparently Ann tried it yesterday, but then I am deaf as a post when my ears are blocked up (99% of the time).

I'm dragging her out of bed now to go to Tesco with me. Lucky Ann!!!
just mention food & vody
Sounds like I should have organised a Posse Kate - we could have livened Ann up!!

You are clearly wide awake!!
We had a lovely picnic out the front of the hotel on the decking. No voddy though. Just got a little relax time now before vamping up.
just been taken for a lovely lunch, quite funny as he helped me to cut everything up into tiny pieces
How cute Lolo. Was that his fantasy?
I've just had a booking with a guy who looks like Mac Taylor for CSI NY. Phwoar! Bulging biceps too. When he left we had the loveliest snog, and my tummy turned over! Woo hoo!
dont think so ann think it was so the food didnt get cold waiting for me doing it