Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Man gets revenge
mine is big not enough bedrooms though lol
We could hire buckingham palace for the day sure that would have enough rooms not sure how lizzie would take it though
could ship lizzie out somewhere on some sort of state visit
Sounds like a plan Philip would probably want to stay and join in
would he even know what was going on around him lol
Just a thought but how on earth did we go from a guy selling a watch on ebay given to him from a cheating girlfriend to a party at buckingham palace with prince philip I know we are renowned for going off topic but this is heading for the medal for the most bizarre of topic award ever
(26-07-2011, 11:19)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Just a thought but how on earth did we go from a guy selling a watch on ebay given to him from a cheating girlfriend to a party at buckingham palace with prince philip I know we are renowned for going off topic but this is heading for the medal for the most bizarre of topic award ever

Yes you do seem very good at deviating of a subject, but that makes everything so much more interesting
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

It's easy Emily, you all have been Monty'd Ha ha
emily u are a bad bad influence on us all
(26-07-2011, 11:23)lolo Wrote: emily u are a bad bad influence on us all

What little old moiWink

(26-07-2011, 11:23)monty69 Wrote: It's easy Emily, you all have been Monty'd Ha ha

See Lolo Monty is accepting full responsibility