Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leaving an AW Group?
I stupidly joined a group on adultwork earlier this year, after leaning how much they take off (20%)... I decided I'd rather go independent. I've been debating it for weeks but have been worried of completely messing up my chance so of having an account on adultwork at all! Tonight   I have made a new account, and sent verification info. I mean worried my new account won't get verified if it doesn't should I ask the GM to delete my other account first? I know I can't have 2 accounts but I wanted to make sure I already had an account to fall back on? Any advice x
Hi, the new account will most likely get removed for being a duplicate account. The old one must be deleted first.

You may be able to delete the account yourself. Go to My Details, click Registration Settings and click REMOVE ME.

IMPORTANT: Change the password first so your group manager can not reactivate your old profile. (that would result in the new one being deleted and loss of any credits earned). Best of luck xxx
Thank you for replying! If I changed the password and deleted the account would they not be able to reactivate it with the email address they made? The Agency made the account for me. I've seen that I can delete it and change the password But wasn't sure if they could jus reactivate it xx
Good point! Maybe site admin can confirm whether having access to the email would give them the ability to reactivate?

But why not just change the email address now?

Put in a new email address (which they do not have access to) in your registration settings and click save. AW will send a verification link to your new email address so be sure to click the link. That should remove the email address they made for you completely. Then you can go ahead with deleting...
I've just realised this myself thank you!!! Because they are group manager would there be no way of them re opening the account?
No. They need to know the password. Maybe they could wriggle in through the back door if they still had access to the email, but if that is dealt with then you're good to go Smile
Thank you!! I'm not sure weather to just go ahead and delete the account or ask for it to be removed first.. if I ask there is a chance they might not get rid of it straight away!
If you ask they might lock you out of the account completely. It has been known to happen in certain groups x
Hi, I would advise against asking yes, they can hold the account to ransom basically.

Replied to your pm with all instructions needed.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
And dont forget to change your username also.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • BeautifulBADGirl

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Leaving the group Kiaxxx 12 17,265 02-11-2016, 12:52
Last Post: Kiaxxx
Exclamation leaving my group kelliebbw 14 16,425 01-04-2014, 10:45
Last Post: admin
  Leaving a group and going on my own? Curvysamxx 11 9,674 24-02-2014, 12:40