Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

girls - do u lose out on work being on forums
(29-07-2011, 07:40)Freddo Wrote:
(29-07-2011, 07:36)CurvaceousKate Wrote: lol it was the big and hard variety and very thick too. It made my eyes water and my nose run and then it spat at me!

It sounds like a volcano Big Grin

is that because of the hot spilling eruptions
(29-07-2011, 07:41)lolo Wrote:
(29-07-2011, 07:40)Freddo Wrote:
(29-07-2011, 07:36)CurvaceousKate Wrote: lol it was the big and hard variety and very thick too. It made my eyes water and my nose run and then it spat at me!

It sounds like a volcano Big Grin

is that because of the hot spilling eruptions

Yep thats it Lolo Big GrinBig Grin

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Actually it was a very naughty big hard thing, as it was so deep down my throat when it spat it went right down and I don't swallow (that is why I'm so slim) but in this instance I had no choice.

It was one of those moments when you wern't sure if you should be savouring the moment having enjoyed it or be Mrs Cross for having been indulged in something you didn't ask for.
Well hopefully you didnt choke! Otherwise, clearly you enjoyed it from what you said so I would imagine you let it pass (straight down your throat lol)
i dont think she had much choice monty
(29-07-2011, 08:21)lolo Wrote: i dont think she had much choice monty

You are probably right there Wink
As it was he had to leave prematurely (yes there is an innuendo there) so I got paid an hour for 10 mins. If he had stayed I would have told him that it was not a service I offered and not to do it again or face having his rather lovely little man squeezed tightly by my beautifully pearly white teeth.

Sometimes we choose not to do things that we do enjoy Monty, it doesn't make it right.

I believe the gods were looking after me though, as he had to leave, therefore his punishment was given him without me having to utter a word.
Oh well, mind you I perfectly understand what you mean.
It can sometimes happen that you get sucked in by the moment especially if you are getting carried away with each other.

I bet you looked really attractive with your nose running and your eyes watering
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Hopefully the after glow stopped me looking too horrific lol.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tongue Girls/Guys who are looking to work with others JenniferJayXXX 0 4,543 17-12-2018, 06:50
Last Post: JenniferJayXXX
Heart Any girls looking to work together? Summerxxxxx 2 7,513 02-09-2015, 18:49
Last Post: Summerxxxxx
  girls who had boob jobs who long was u off work? Amy_Taboo 18 25,061 22-04-2013, 10:23
Last Post: Amy_Taboo
  Where to Find Right Girls for Webcam Work?? Wespes 36 74,640 24-02-2013, 17:12
Last Post: GemGemz