Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

girls - do u lose out on work being on forums
Were you following behind with a bucket
I nearly drowned in drool lol. I'm not even a sweet tooth, but anything bready, is lovely how ever it is presented. Mmmmm doughnuts!!!!! I was very hungry at the time and gave in to the brie in the end, so that was my naughty thing, oh and the pate. I do love my food.
u are making me drool
Well I'm not bringing my bucket up there!
(27-07-2011, 19:13)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I nearly drowned in drool lol. I'm not even a sweet tooth, but anything bready, is lovely how ever it is presented. Mmmmm doughnuts!!!!! I was very hungry at the time and gave in to the brie in the end, so that was my naughty thing, oh and the pate. I do love my food.

I love bread to kate its my big downfall oh and of course Roast Potatoes and chips and everything else that is not good for me

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

All things considered Freddo it is then a surprise that you are just a little bar of chocolate - i would expect you to be at least a family fun sized pack!
(27-07-2011, 22:40)Hicky Wrote: All things considered Freddo it is then a surprise that you are just a little bar of chocolate - i would expect you to be at least a family fun sized pack!
Or one of those man-sized toblerones. Yum.
I believe what the americans would call "hard candy"!
(27-07-2011, 22:40)Hicky Wrote: All things considered Freddo it is then a surprise that you are just a little bar of chocolate - i would expect you to be at least a family fun sized pack!

You would be right there mate
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

DrC is on a yeast free diet at the moment ... so no bread and he loves his bread. ... and even worse no beer!!
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tongue Girls/Guys who are looking to work with others JenniferJayXXX 0 4,543 17-12-2018, 06:50
Last Post: JenniferJayXXX
Heart Any girls looking to work together? Summerxxxxx 2 7,513 02-09-2015, 18:49
Last Post: Summerxxxxx
  girls who had boob jobs who long was u off work? Amy_Taboo 18 25,061 22-04-2013, 10:23
Last Post: Amy_Taboo
  Where to Find Right Girls for Webcam Work?? Wespes 36 74,640 24-02-2013, 17:12
Last Post: GemGemz