Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is my group scamming me?
Hi all. I've just joined the forum so I'm sorry if I have posted in the wrong thread.

Anyway. I am with London Gems. From doing a little research I am starting to think I have made a huge mistake!! Reading forums on here people have nothing nice to say. 

I've been with them now for a few months and all was great at first. I was making around £200 a week. Then I started noticing other groups and apparently my group was taking 50% of my earnings. I didn't think much of it and thought that was standard. Since then my mangers have split and we are two separate groups now and since then I am literelly getting no calls. I've done everything the same  but I and struggling to make 10 credits.

Obviously I'm going to leave "if" I'm allowed. Ive researched all afternoon about groups so am I best with the daily pay? 

Please excuse my lack of knowledge and naivety I just need pointing in the right direction 

Edit** I've received an email from admin I think and they are going to help me praise the lord!!