Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cant log in to aw
Does anyone else get the message 
"Site not safe" iv had this the last 2 nights which is quite worrying.. x
(03-06-2017, 21:20)Jessica121 Wrote: Does anyone else get the message 
"Site not safe" iv had this the last 2 nights which is quite worrying.. x

I thought my internet provider had done some kind of update and blocked the page as it's booted me off and all I keep getting is the following message:

There is a problem with this website’s security certificate.

The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different website's address.

The security certificate presented by this website was not issued by a trusted certificate authority.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to trick you or intercept any data you send to the server.

We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website.

Have just been googling how to add it to list of allowed websites to avoid this error. Not having much luck as I'm not very savvy with this type of thing Sad

xxx
Just to add it recommends I don't use webpage but actually won't let me Sad

Any help on bypassing this would be appreciated x
I've had the certificate error message last night and again now. It disappeared after about 20mins yesterday....so far about 10 for me tonight.
And now it's fine again!
Mine is working again.
Very strange x
Hi, in Firefox, click Advanced, then go down to "add exception". Click it, then click ok.

Site will work fine then.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
I got all those msgs too and then it wouldnt let me log off .. safe to say i defo thought someone had accessed the site and captured all my details (my anxiety levels go through the roof and the irrational me comes out LOL) but mine was fine again after about 15mins Smile its annoying as im not computer savy either so i just sit thinking of all the possible outcomes lol
Its times like that and when my wifi gives in that u really relise your entire job relieves on the bloody internet lol xx
Yea I had this too and clicked the 'add exception' option but it is unsettling.......x
It's your browser

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond