Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not been paid
yeah bella , i have been paid for the 21st earnings but not the 22nds earnings Sad confusing and concerning i might not recieve them,u know how much i panic/worry lol/but as admin said its banks delay so should receive soon xxxxxx hope ur well xxxxxx
Hi there, we also  noticed credits have been take out of our account few days back but still haven't received funds in my bank, e are very worried
Hi, 

I signed up to daily pay last week and received an email saying it has been added to my account. I have requested to get weekly pay on a Monday but unsure if this has actually getting processed as all of my credits are still on my AW. Also Im not really sure how it works do I have to transfer the credits or will filling out the payment form be enough. I have emailed admin but had no reply Sad 

Sorry for all the questions! 
Any advice would be great thankss Smile 

My username is Lottie_xx
(23-05-2017, 14:06)Tara25 Wrote: yeah bella , i have been paid for the 21st earnings but not the 22nds earnings Sad confusing and concerning i might not recieve them,u know how much i panic/worry lol/but as admin said its banks delay so should receive soon xxxxxx hope ur well xxxx

Hey you Smile Hope your keeping well!!
Have you received all your earnings yet?
I received money in my bank but i got 113 credits taken but only received £42,that's definitely not right :/
xxxxx
Hi me again. I had 59 credits taken out of my account but only received £23. I'm not getting the right amount of money each time i make a request? Can you please let me know why this is happening? Thanks xx
Hi youngmum:

Transfers:

21/05/2017 230853 79.53 credits taken, £52.88 sent to bank.
22/05/2017 150114 64.99 credits taken, £43.21 sent to bank.
23/05/2017 131153 112.81 credits taken, £75.02 sent to bank.
24/05/2017 113211 59.56 credits taken, £24.30 sent to bank.

Difference for final transfer sent to bank and will let staff know about it.

Confusion for other transfers is coming from the transfer being done, funds being sent, then another transfer being done and the funds from teh first one only arriving after the second one, then the funds for the second one arriving a day later than expected also.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hi Lottie, account added to Mondays. You may also use this form anytime during the week to request payout http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/inde...&ff_page=1

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Lottie_xx
Hiya. Is there a delay on the bank processing today? I noticed the credita left my account early this morning but have not reached my bank account yet. Thanks xx
(29-05-2017, 11:28)Kitty_sinn Wrote: Hiya. Is there a delay on the bank processing today? I noticed the credita left my account early this morning but have not reached my bank account yet. Thanks xx

Yeah i was wondering this too. Maybe because it's a bank holiday money wont be in until tomorrow? xx
(29-05-2017, 11:39)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote:
(29-05-2017, 11:28)Kitty_sinn Wrote: Hiya. Is there a delay on the bank processing today? I noticed the credita left my account early this morning but have not reached my bank account yet. Thanks xx

Yeah i was wondering this too. Maybe because it's a bank holiday money wont be in until tomorrow? xx

Yeah could possibly be, just wanted to check as it was the same last time i transferred x