Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changing your age on Adultwork
Hi all, 

I was wondering if you can change your age on adultwork without having to re verify yourself? 

Many thanks, 

Jas 

xx   Heart
yes you can do, you just need to change it by going into edit profile then change the year and date you were born.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Cece for this post:
  • jasmineBABY-xx
Why would you need to? Bate and switch?
we all get old at some point ;-)
(24-04-2017, 22:23)Cece Wrote: we all get old at some point ;-)

My age gets changed automatically by adultwork annually on my birthday.
yes I seem to be staying the same age these days......Wink
(25-04-2017, 14:45)Tara30 Wrote:
(24-04-2017, 22:23)Cece Wrote: we all get old at some point ;-)

My age gets changed automatically by adultwork annually on my birthday.

My god, if they have the technology to change your age automatically on birthday you'd think they'd also have the decency to send you a birthday gift as well....or a card at the very least...bit of a shabby performace on their part if you ask me..

P.S.  When you say "we all get old at some point" Cece I have to respectfully disagree ...speak for yourself but I was recently given a treasure map to locate the elixir of eternal youth by a chap I met in the pub...I'm heading off soon to track it down - the map is a little soiled but I'm pretty sure it shows the locations as being in West Africa (although it could be the northern tip of Australia if I'm holding it the wrong way up) - anyway I'm confident of success and if you fancy I'll save you a some ....not only will you be immortal but you'll never have to worry about changing your age on AW again...so it's win win.
THERE ARE SO MANY ON HERE WHOM CHANGE THERE AGE CONSTANTLY ....I FIND IT SIMPLY HILARIOUS , THERE ARE ONE OR TOO LASSES WHOM SHOW THERE TRUE AGE BRIEFLY , THEN SUDDENLY IT DROPS TO 19/20 HMMM.....THE GUYS AINT STUPID YOU KNOW .....I FIND IT SUCH A COMPLIMENT BOOSTER WHEN GUYS SAY I LOOK A DECADE YOUNGER , THAT IS SO NICE , ITS JUST A GAINING MORE TRAFFIC TACTIC CHANGING YOUR AGE ....MOST OF US DONT NEED TO USE SUCH TACTICS , EMBRACE YOUR AGE AND ABILITIES ...I FIND THE OLDER YOU GET THE MORE THE GUYS LOVE IT , ESPECIALLY THE YOUNGER ONES , THEY CANT GET ENOUGH OF AN EXPERIENCED OLDER LADY TEACHING THEM SEXUAL WAYS......[Wink] ALSO WHEN I LOOKED , ITS SUPPOSED TO BE AGAINST AW'S TERMS OF USE TO PRETEND YOU OFFER SERVICES THAT YOU DONT , PRETENDING YOUR YOUNGER THAN YOU ARE ETC ETC BUT SO MANY DO IT AND GET AWAY WITH IT .....LIKE I SAID IT SHOWS DESPERATION , DISHONESTY AND THE GUYS WILL SOON SUSS IT
I refuse to change my real age (41) and constantly guys calling me 'Liar' that I'm just a Typo (don't know what typo they mean) as my profile states very clear my preferences. Words like Milf or Cougar not in use. It's a big issue that puts me off camming (never though my age vs my looks would become an issue). Aw should deffo not allow this age changing facility but I suppose if it wasn't this way, there wouldnt be teens to play on the site. Anyway this is the joys of a virtual world where we can choose who/what we want to be...I choose to be myself everydayxxx   :Heart guess I found Pougies treasure map long time ago xxx
Well said Peggy, its supposed to be against terms but alas many do it and get away with it , I just see it as plain dishonesty , the lasses much genuinely believe to be successful you have to be younger ....not true... Embrace your own talents and individuality, guys much prefer a woman whoms comfortable in her own skin. I often wonder where these lasses are getting this knock of decades from your true age elixer from...much be selling like hot cakes lol xxx have a lovely bank holiday gals xxx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to country-gal for this post:
  • PeggyBoo