Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
UKPunting Ban
I was banned today from UKPunting for 'trolling'. In all sincerity I have no idea what the ban is in relation to, does anyone know how to get in touch with the admin?

I made a post this morning asking for the site rules, after reading them I made a post about taking drugs with a WG and now I've been banned for trolling.
Did you take drugs?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jessie45 for this post:
  • 3CA
I have met the guy who runs that forum, a long time ago in 2007 he is a video producer as well. I can understand why he blocked you, not everyone agrees with people taking drugs and I am surprised you took some with a girl you hardly know, she could of grassed you up to the Police if she knew your phone number or car registration. I don't take drugs but I used to know someone who did and she was a big massive coke head complete mess!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Cece for this post:
  • 3CA
(18-04-2017, 18:38)O the.economist1211 Wrote: I was banned today from UKPunting for 'trolling'. In all sincerity I have no idea what the ban is in relation to, does anyone know how to get in touch with the admin?

I made a post this morning asking for the site rules, after reading them I made a post about taking drugs with a WG and now I've been banned for trolling.

I've also been banned for trolling what ever that means, don't know what I did wrong 
My only post was comparing with others in a post about getting in to punting and why ?
I got banned a few days back just by asking a question about a working girl being a friend what do I do as i booked her then when she gave me address I recognised it then rang 5 mins later and cancelled, but then i got accused of being a Troll and got banned I would love to find out the person who banned and ask why after asking a harmless f'in question
Who cares? They are a bunch of women hating pricks
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to hornygirl1991 for this post:
  • 3CA, dirty_phone_girl, Gracie_Rocks, sarahxxx, ukmistress
They are a bunch of wankers on there pmsl.
I remember at the age of 16 when my boyfriend fingered me. Later I heard him telling all his friends.

The guys on UKP are just like that.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Jessie45 for this post:
  • dirty_phone_girl, EmmaEH, Ms Dee
Men with no social skills tend to live on UKP!
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to Ms Dee for this post:
  • 3CA, dirty_phone_girl, Jessie45, peterday, sarahxxx
I got banned and really could not care less.

They spout a load of rubbish and try and big themselves & each other up.

I am sure most of them resent us and that they have to pay us for sex, many of their constant accusations against WG's are that we are all thick and are only doing this as we can not get a proper job.

The one thing for sure is that 95% of them do not act, in the way they do on that forum, in real life, or most girls would not see them. In a "gang" they are like teenage boys, all trying to out do each other.

Sarah x x x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to sarahxxx for this post:
  • The Nightwolf