Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Website busy?
Hello everyone

I would just like to ask if anyone else is having a problem logging into AW. The website is taking ages to load, I can go on other websites just not aw! I am wondering if it is just me and my internet or else where?

Thanks x
Twitter update say's they're investigating the outage.
Seems okay now? x
Ah no really? its still a bit dead tonight. Has anyone noticed that when you want to feature and position for the next hour you can't click anywhere, just says in the top right corner - More Providers - Get Details, where normally it would say click here to feature.. they have changed that!
My featuring is still normal hun.

It has been quieter this week but then again I haven't been logging on until after 6pm! x
that is strange... have you refreshed the page and looked? I think they have updated the website's main page.

I noticed it was quiet from yesterday, today has been really slow. x
Yep, still the same for me!

My JCI connection and general internet speed has been so SLOW, I think my laptop is burnt out. That time to get a new one, luckily I've been saving up knowing it was coming.

Hope it picks up for you hun. I'm in between pings and reading Chloe Mafia's profile, never seen her online before lol. x
Oh yes I noticed she was back online.. she is interesting. I noticed it changed and said appear here? to feature, strange maybe they were updating the main page since there was an outrage this evening.

My cam was very slow too and my connection, thank goodness it just wasn't me lol x
It's been a funny week for me on A/W, I usually work midnight-3am as that is when it is usually busiest for me, however the last couple of days have been absolutely dire at those times. For example yesterday I logged on at 11pm (normally a quiet sort of hour for me) and had a brilliant hour, making half my days target in that hour alone. However, from midnight to 3am I made less than 10 credits and sat here twiddling my thumbs and worrying as to why my busiest times are suddenly dead.

Had a man promising a webcam booking, so stayed on past 3am, which I don't usually do as it gets quiet for me and then had a really busy period between about 3.45am and 5am. The previous night was very similar, stupidly quiet during my normal busy times but busier when I am normally quiet.

Hoping it is just a funny week for me and that next week follows my more usual patterns, as I am in such a routine with the hours I work (which may be part of the problem I guess!)
I normally do the same hours as you Shelley every night and they are without fail cash cow hours for me BUT the last three nights have been quiet. Back to my theory of if you're always available at the same time your traffic dims. 6-10am shift for me from Thursday on! So hard to keep track though. x