Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pricing movies clips
I have posted some movie clips onto my profile and the when it goes live the amount charged by AW is quite high I want to make it move accessible to clients >> So anyone could please tell me how I can put the price and don't have AW adjusting the price themselves... thank you in advance

annemarie63
Hi, from here https://www.adultwork.com/dlgMovieMinPrice.asp

Movie Pricing

In order to continue to provide a mechanism for distributing movies and providing a shared revenue system we have had to set some guidelines for movie pricing. They are as follows:
File Type Extension Minimum Credits to
be charged per Mb
Windows Media WMV, WMA 0.10
MPEG MPG, MPEG 0.10
Quicktime MOV, QT 0.10
Windows Video AVI 0.05
Windows Audio WAV 0.05
Any Other Format 0.10

Example:

If you upload a 14.15 Mb WMV file the minimum price is worked out as, 14.15 x 0.10 which is 1.42 credits.

If you upload a 14.15 Mb AVI file the minimum price is worked out as 14.15 x 0.05 which is 0.71 credits.

Note: You can leave the prices of your movies at 0 or less than their minimum if you wish and the system will calculate the price for you, (within a few minutes).

Its based on the size of the file so try and get good quality while keeping the size down.

Windows movie maker allows you to specify the size you want, eg 10mbs, and in WMV thats 0.5 credits only.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
I use prism file converter to desize the files.........x
(23-03-2017, 00:08)Mistress_Silk Wrote: I use prism file converter to desize the files.........x

Hello Mistress_Silk, 

I was just about to write my own post regarding resizing videos when I came across this post. 

I have downloaded prism and I was wondering if you knew, and could tell me how to resize a file without losing quality?

The last video I made, recorded using my phone I may add, had a file size of over 1.5GB! 

I have converted the file via prism using the preset output settings and have managed to get the reduce the file to around 71mb........attempts to manually adjust the video size have resulted in losing significant video quality. 

Any help you could give me would be truly appreciated.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Movie clips automatic pricing JasonWildeXXX 6 12,341 18-10-2015, 23:21
Last Post: oneandonlyMrsJones
  MOVIE CLIPS AND PRICING country-gal 1 3,048 17-04-2013, 15:56
Last Post: BunnyGirl