Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

A chargeback when Adultwork steals your credits.
What are you actually talking about? Chargebacks are not the same as having your credits forfeit due to rule breaking.

You don't need to want or agree with my comments, that's your prerogative, but I'm stating the facts of the Adultwork terms of service and those are not optional.
If you buy credits with your debit or credit card then Adultwork remove you and steal the credits you can call your bank and get the visa payment returned.
Hi, didnt read the whole thread but did you get your profile back?

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
That's a third different thing. If you BUY credits as a service provider, just the same as service seeker, it does say in the TOS that credits you purchase to be added to your account cannot be later withdrawn.
(07-03-2017, 01:00)Ana_X Wrote: That's a third different thing. If you BUY credits as a service provider, just the same as service seeker, it does say in the TOS that credits you purchase to be added to your account cannot be later withdrawn.

Yes they can if you do a chargeback against the thieves. Karma will eventually get them for what they do anyway. The banks don't give two hoots about AW terms and conditions. Stealing is stealing.
Ok, I can't get a drop of sense out of this.

From the outset it sound to me that anyone paying to put credits on their account (for what purpose? Paying for featuring etc or to boost their earnings under the mistaken belief that they will then reach the payout limit?) to then go ahead and request a chargeback by their bank is up to something shady to begin with.
(07-03-2017, 12:04)Ana_X Wrote: Ok, I can't get a drop of sense out of this.

From the outset it sound to me that anyone paying to put credits on their account (for what purpose? Paying for featuring etc or to boost their earnings under the mistaken belief that they will then reach the payout limit?) to then go ahead and request a chargeback by their bank is up to something shady to begin with.

I'm referring to somebody buying credits to top up their Adultwork account then when Adultwork closes the profile down you lose all the credits that you planned to use to pay for available today or showing number so you can call bank and get refund.

I understand you defending the thieves of course. You don't want them deactivating you too. You are like many other ladies afraid to say what they really think out of fear. So find it easy to suck up to them. X
I very rarely post or reply here but really Jessie45???!?! Firstly you're a rank newb here so personally I believe you're just here to troll AW. Ana_x I really wouldn't bother as this person is talking the true definition of tripe. AW have never stolen credits and I've known quite a few well known models to have their accounts suspended due to disputes over publishing pics and rights etc and they've never lost their money once matters are clarified and settled. The T&C's are really very clear, regardless of your opinion insofar as 'I paid to position my availability so I alone should be entitled to state available wherever I damn well please' attitude.
Also, I personally find it strange to put funds into AW to pay for profile positions especially £80 worth?!? Hmm is that something fishy I smell or does one need a bit of balance active? On second thoughts that doesn't work for bullshit.
These forums really do amuse me at times which is why I visit them, but this post has topped the charts of some of the crap posted here!
Fucked if i know!
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to KarinaCurrie for this post:
  • 1hornylass, Ana_X
(07-03-2017, 13:43)KarinaCurrie Wrote: I very rarely post or reply here but really Jessie45???!?! Firstly you're a rank newb here so personally I believe you're just here to troll AW. Ana_x I really wouldn't bother as this person is talking the true definition of tripe. AW have never stolen credits and I've known quite a few well known models to have their accounts suspended due to disputes over publishing pics and rights etc and they've never lost their money once matters are clarified and settled. The T&C's are really very clear, regardless of your opinion insofar as 'I paid to position my availability so I alone should be entitled to state available wherever I damn well please' attitude.
Also, I personally find it strange to put funds into AW to pay for profile positions especially £80 worth?!? Hmm is that something fishy I smell or does one need a bit of balance active? On second thoughts that doesn't work for bullshit.
These forums really do amuse me at times which is why I visit them, but this post has topped the charts of some of the crap posted here!
(07-03-2017, 14:38)Jessie45 Wrote:
(07-03-2017, 13:43)KarinaCurrie Wrote: I very rarely post or reply here but really Jessie45???!?! Firstly you're a rank newb here so personally I believe you're just here to troll AW. Ana_x I really wouldn't bother as this person is talking the true definition of tripe. AW have never stolen credits and I've known quite a few well known models to have their accounts suspended due to disputes over publishing pics and rights etc and they've never lost their money once matters are clarified and settled. The T&C's are really very clear, regardless of your opinion insofar as 'I paid to position my availability so I alone should be entitled to state available wherever I damn well please' attitude.