Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urgent Help please - profile removed
(05-03-2017, 18:51)admin Wrote: Hi, thanks guys Smile

No reason given from them sorry.

Thanks
Hi admin please help me 
My profile has been removed vip_exotica, as it been said I have two profiles, with different I'd, I have contacted yourself and still I am being told I'm the fake, far as I'm aware I was recommend to join aw, via a best friend and we have a similar look that we have, and few members mistook us for one another, this is the only reason I can find, I have supplied my passport paper Id and am happy to supply and proof to verify I'm me and I do not hold any other accounts before deleting me I should be given chance to prove this and be verified, as whom ever is holding my profile with my pics should be asked to provide there passport or any picture Id with also there passport held to face to confirm the match , this will show you who's profile is legit, without warning or chance to remove my profile is really unfair, I'm a honest person and to have this accusation that I'm going against your guidelines is fair its data protection breach if someone is using my images without my consent , or I going to have to seek legal advice, I only joined in may, and have been honest and transparent with my documents and profile to have it deleted it's very distressing for me and being told I can never register again ? Can someone please look into this and help me out here and get I touch with me you cannot remove someone without asking them to show or verify they say who they are then make your judgment 

please respond I have contacted you via help desk and all I get it I have two profiles and diff Id how about some one really looks Into this?

if I had been caught out or was a fake I wouldn't be going to this much trouble and openly offer to send anything your guys want to prove I'm the really person on account 

I'd appreciate someone taking there time out to help 

thanks

Messages In This Thread
RE: Urgent Help please - profile removed - by Aliya - 15-07-2017, 14:02

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why Has My Profile Been Removed? admin 329 876,284 04-04-2024, 15:53
Last Post: admin
  How to get my deceased friends profile removed lilys1 2 1,931 10-09-2022, 16:11
Last Post: Queenie500
  My profile been removed Theodora98 1 4,239 18-08-2018, 21:07
  Profile removed FelicityTW 3 6,140 01-12-2017, 10:58
  Why has my profile been removed? Ellie871 1 5,209 05-10-2017, 15:51