Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Profile featuring and positioning
Hi ladies. When I pay to feature for webcam services I only come up at the top on my laptop and when I position I can see myself higher on my phone only on the little thumb nails. So my question is, is there any point in paying for positioning if I make featured? Thanks xxxx
When you bid on the positioning page and type in x amount of how much you want to spend to be shown in the "Online Now for Webcam" tab, what colour does the box go? red, orange or green?
Green but what I mean is if you pay to feature should you automatically be at the top? I'm at the top on desktop site but not when using smart phone. X
Not always, you might be somewhere in the middle or nearer to the top depending on how much you bid for, the higher you pay the most likely you will be on the first line at the top. Smart phones are not always accurate so I wouldn't pay too much attention to that.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Cece for this post:
  • Gone
Paying to feature gets you on the featured page so dont think it automatically gets you higher up positioning page........x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Directcam positioning featuring BellaBachelli 0 2,428 04-07-2017, 00:13
Last Post: BellaBachelli