Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Does anybody believe this will actually happen?
(15-10-2016, 13:27)country-gal Wrote: BELLA for the future maybe open a NatWest account ? All my AW payments clear so promptly with NatWest and when I have paid in AW cheques they have also only taken two days to clear , may be worth it ? that way you get your fund quicker ? I have never heard of Danske bank.....

xxx accounts are quick to open I have another account with Santander and funds take longer for that

Danske is Northern Irish, NI banks suck in my experience though Sad
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 
I'm with NatWest as well and have just been paid... yipee... I had no idea NatWest was faster ?! Xx
Heart  Heart http://refer.adultwork.com/?R=2110061&T=2110061   Heart Heart  Twitter: @Miss_LucieJones
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to LucieJones for this post:
  • YoungMumBellaRose
Northern irish banks are.... special ? lol. They do their own thing and work their own way x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gone for this post:
  • YoungMumBellaRose
if anyone on nationwide gets paid,lemme know xxx
(15-10-2016, 13:27)country-gal Wrote: BELLA for the future maybe open a NatWest account ? All my AW payments clear so promptly with NatWest and when I have paid in AW cheques they have also only taken two days to clear , may be worth it ? that way you get your fund quicker ? I have never heard of Danske bank.....

xxx accounts are quick to open I have another account with Santander and funds take longer for that

Yeah i'll maybe have to look into it Smile Just wish i had one now! lol Ah well another couple days wont kill me! xx
Hi, what's happening with Payout on Request at the moment? Sent a request yesterday and not sure what the timescale is. Hopefully things will be back to normal soon!

My AW username is Tabooenglish
i dunno but dp isnt paying out at all
I am with Bank of Scotland.Anyone same and received anything yet?So relieved to read many are now getting those transfers......x
If you read Dailypay FAQ's there is an update and I quote "Update: We will be experiencing delays on the 15th and 16th of Oct until funds arrive to us on the 17th Oct."

So everybody needs to be patient until monday.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ms Dee for this post:
  • admin
I've always found NatWest funds clear , I always get my credits cleared on a Monday before the Tuesday email saying credits have been submitted for payment , never had issues with them , role on Monday for those still waiting keeping everything crossed you get your funds xxxx