Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Does anybody believe this will actually happen?
just read there update-great so basically we wont see anything till monday,
Monday they re submit but add a day to three to hit the account hun .
Well I am going to go and enjoy my weekend and see on Monday whether AW has had the issues resolved once we have the all clear I will start camming again. No use sitting around stressing about a situation nobody can do anything about other than AW.
(14-10-2016, 13:29)Ms Dee Wrote: Is anybody else starting to get a whiff of bullshit in the air, something is going on and AW has not been upfront.

yes Iv said this from days ago......They have no offices to go to no custoner service facilty. Iv never heard so much fucking shit....surely everyone invoved with processing these payments knew it was from an adult website. There chatting bollocks and the above comment about them paying from there own bank account....I was thinking this all week. At the very start of all this they said the the payments for the 27th and 4th will be honoured by the existing processers......lie after fuckin lie. Excuse my french here ladies but I smelt a rat from last week xx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to iloveit38 for this post:
  • Tara25
(14-10-2016, 13:38)iloveit38 Wrote:
(14-10-2016, 13:29)Ms Dee Wrote: Is anybody else starting to get a whiff of bullshit in the air, something is going on and AW has not been upfront.

yes Iv said this from days ago......They have no offices to go to no custoner service facilty. Iv never heard so much fucking shit....surely everyone invoved with processing these payments knew it was from an adult website. There chatting bollocks and the above comment about them paying from there own bank account....I was thinking this all week. At the very start of all this they said the the payments for the 27th and 4th will be honoured by the existing processers......lie after fuckin lie. Excuse my french here ladies but I smelt a rat from last week xx

me too-something aint right-i dont believe that some girls are seeing there money, just dont...this is really pissing me off now,constantly being told yes its on its way then...oh no few more days...fucking bullshit Angry
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tara25 for this post:
  • colgirl
This is a rather profitable business for them to do a runner a year into setting foot in the adult business ground the new ownership that is but yes never say never ...
(14-10-2016, 13:32)Angel Wrote: Funds wouldn't be showing as pending if they haven't processed in that manner also people were informed to input name address etc anything can add to delay but the fact that people see the amounts pending is promising

Agreed. It means that when they re-issued the funds - the bank accepted them. All that happens is you just add another working day. There is no reason to panic at all. Several ladies have now said money is in their banks as pending.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Miss Deviant for this post:
  • iloveit38
UK Bank payments due from 27 Sept & 4 October

Despite assurances from our payment processor, they now advise files submitted for payment were returned by the sending bank. Although there's no clear rejection reasons, it is likely they have taken issue with payments being related to Adult Industry activities.

looks like funds MAY show on Monday now.......oh well xxxxx off to do some mucking out , have a good weekend girls
And also this being first lump transaction most banks raise the eye brow and triple search especially if adult happens to roll into equation.
its gone from....

money will be received late Monday or early Tuesday,
then money will arrive Tuesday, possibly Wednesday & not to forget, 'stop emailing us',
then payments will be done Wednesday, Thursday evening by latest,
then payments will be in our banks Thursday evening, Friday mid day at the latest,
now its Monday 17th at the earliest.

I've had nothing but confidence in aw sorting this out but I'm beginning to think we've been fed a weeks worth of bull and aw are just enjoying earning interest on all our money Angry
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to harmony-uk for this post:
  • iloveit38