Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Does anybody believe this will actually happen?
(13-10-2016, 17:24)Mia_Starlight Wrote:
(13-10-2016, 17:21)laura20 Wrote: funny you mentioning cleaning etc-im taking the day off a.w to sort my sons room out lol hes 4 so its full of toys he never uses etc...x

☺️ I was supposed to do this earlier but opened his bedroom door, took one look and walked away lol
Did do my daughters room though but she's abit tidier so it only took 5 minutes

I'm dreading xmas - think I'm going to Barr toys from their lists lol

My uncle was a messy bugger when he was little. So my Grandfather decided to teach him a valuable lesson. He opened his bedroom window, scooped up the mess all over the bedroom floor and launched it. My uncle kept his room tidy after that.
(13-10-2016, 17:26)mistresscristal Wrote:
(13-10-2016, 17:21)laura20 Wrote: funny you mentioning cleaning etc-im taking the day off a.w to sort my sons room out lol hes 4 so its full of toys he never uses etc...x

☺️ I was supposed to do this earlier but opened his bedroom door, took one look and walked away lol

My uncle was a messy bugger when he was little. So my Grandfather decided to teach him a valuable lesson. He opened his bedroom window, scooped up the mess all over the bedroom floor and launched it. My uncle kept his room tidy after that.

Hi girls Im just back from the vets....woop woop one step closer. We should all pop a bottle of virtual champagne tonight to celebrate xx
(13-10-2016, 17:37)iloveit38 Wrote:

Hi girls Im just back from the vets....woop woop one step closer. We should all pop a bottle of virtual champagne tonight to celebrate xx
I'm considering popping a virtual vineyard, never mind a bottle!
(13-10-2016, 17:37)iloveit38 Wrote:

haha im up for that !
(13-10-2016, 15:35)KTC Wrote: Thank god. It's not just the want (and need) for the money, it's the constant bloody checking of bank balance, then updates on AW, then updates on here, then stomping around the house cursing. I've had a headache all week.

Roll on payments and back to normality!
Same here,a constant headache......x
Absolutely!!!!
My anxiety does not like upheaval. I'm a stickler for routine. It's what I have learned over the years of managing my anxiety. When something upsets that routine then anxiety gets the better of me. I like to be in control - routine = control = calm.
(13-10-2016, 16:37)mistresscristal Wrote:
(13-10-2016, 16:30)Angel Wrote: Lol you too? I thought I am the only one that goes bonkers I should be featured on ocd cleaners  ha ha

Oh god - when I'm anxious out comes the pledge, the dettol, the shake n vac, rubber gloves - all that's missing is the hair curlers and the ciggy in my gob!

Me too ladies! I suffer with bad anxiety and i find cleaning helps so much! I absolutely hate having a messy house, stresses me out big time! Although i am having to get used to things being out of place having a 14 month old!! lol xx
You girls make me giggle...grown rather fond of you lot xxxxxx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to iloveit38 for this post:
  • Miss Deviant
(13-10-2016, 18:59)iloveit38 Wrote: You girls make me giggle...grown rather fond of you lot xxxxxx

same here x