Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Does anybody believe this will actually happen?
Just waiting for somebody on here now to say they got paid and i will feel a bit better! x
(13-10-2016, 15:07)colgirl Wrote: they were saying the button would be enabled on thursday, now its friday. Talk about constant carrot dangling.

Babe.... it's Thursday lol
Managed to get an update: Thursday 13 October

UK Bank payments due from 27 Sept & 4 October
We have been advised that payments were made yesterday with a value date of today and that our payment processor has received confirmation to that effect with their payments account being debited.

A US Bank made the payments and due to time differences “Value date today” has just come into effect for the US. They advise that accounts should now start to receive payments anytime during the course of this evening (UK time) and at the latest all payments should be in accounts by noon tomorrow.

The button to create UK Bank transfers will be enabled on Friday once we have confirmation that some payments have been received
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Miss Deviant for this post:
  • Gone, YoungMumBellaRose
I am waiting till tonight to check account.......x
That's fantastic news.... hopefully it's accurate this time and you girls will see your money very soon x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gone for this post:
  • YoungMumBellaRose
(13-10-2016, 15:09)mistresscristal Wrote: Managed to get an update:  Thursday 13 October

UK Bank payments due from 27 Sept & 4 October
We have been advised that payments were made yesterday with a value date of today and that our payment processor has received confirmation to that effect with their payments account being debited.

A US Bank made the payments and due to time differences “Value date today” has just come into effect for the US. They advise that accounts should now start to receive payments anytime during the course of this evening (UK time) and at the latest all payments should be in accounts by noon tomorrow.

The button to create UK Bank transfers will be enabled on Friday once we have confirmation that some payments have been received

Sounds promising :Smilex
(13-10-2016, 15:08)xXxMEFxXx Wrote:
(13-10-2016, 15:07)colgirl Wrote: they were saying the button would be enabled on thursday, now its friday. Talk about constant carrot dangling.

I know hun, I'm not going mad, lol, I meant that AW are now saying the button will be enabled on Friday Smile
(13-10-2016, 15:18)colgirl Wrote:

I know hun, I'm not going mad, lol, I meant that AW are now saying the button will be enabled on Friday Smile

It would make absolute sense to delay enabling the transfer button until at least some monies have been received. There's little sense in enabling, while nobody has been paid.

Ahaha glad you're not lol! 8 months pregnant so pretty much everything I say has a 50/50 chance of not making sense lol #babybrain
(13-10-2016, 15:25)mistresscristal Wrote:

It would make absolute sense to delay enabling the transfer button until at least some monies have been received. There's little sense in enabling, while nobody has been paid.

Yes that's true, i'm just getting fed up with all the updates and promises that have so far never come to anything.