Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

chat club
Morning David x
Morning kate x
(01-10-2011, 00:46)SassyAnn Wrote: Monty how are we going to play nicely if you aren't here?
Sleep well and sweet dreams! x

Ho Hum Ann, in my dreams last night we played very dirty indeed Big Grin

Morning all, wish the fecking fog would lift - so much to do on the farm and its all damp.
I didn't dream at all last nite, my head hit the pillow and BANG , it was 8 am! I wonder why? I didn't over do anything yesterday, limited fresh air and cramps, um wierd!
[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!
Morning every one
Morning Ems
(01-10-2011, 08:38)digger1967a Wrote: I didn't dream at all last nite, my head hit the pillow and BANG , it was 8 am! I wonder why? I didn't over do anything yesterday, limited fresh air and cramps, um wierd!

You are weird, but in the nicest possible way! You got far too much exercise if I remember rightly. Go cycling or swimming - much better for you!
Wierd is only a matter of perspective!
Anyway Ann I have a bit of work to catch up on! BUt a swim sounds a good place to start the new me! Got a new thread to start forthat though!
Well, by the sounds of it Digger, a workout with Ann is a great way to exercise. Come on down Ann (to Kent!)